AIIMS 2018 Admit Card
AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Science), New Delhi is organizing the medical exam AIIMS-2018 for admission to the MBBS course at AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Rishikesh, AIIMS Bhubneshwar, AIIMS Raipur etc.
AIIMS, New Delhi will release the admit card online for the AIIMS 2018 Examination on 10th May 2018. AIIMS admit card 2018 will not be sent through post or any other offline mode. Admit card will be issued to candidates who have successfully registered and submitted their application form.
Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card. The AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card is a must-have document for candidates and are advised to download and have printout copy of the admit card.
Steps to download AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card
Step 1: Click on AIIMS 2018
Step 2: Enter the Candidate ID/application number and password provided at the time of filling of AIIMS MBBS application form along with the Captcha.
Step 3: The candidate will be redirected to their AIIMS MBBS 2018 application page where they will be able to see 'Admit Card' link of AIIMS in the bottom left of the page.
Step 4: Click on the link which will show candidates AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card.
Step 5: Candidates can save, download and print the admit card/hall ticket of AIIMS MBBS 2018 by clicking on the Print option.
- As per the rules of AIIMS New Delhi, a candidate without a valid AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card will not be permitted to enter the examination hall or appear for the AIIMS 2018 entrance exam.
- Along with the AIIMS hall ticket 2018, candidates should bring an identity proof (driving license, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, etc.) and one passport size photograph to AIIMS MBBS examination hall.
Details provided in Hall Tickets/Admit card
- Name of candidate
- Father's name
- Entrance Exam Name (AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2018)
- Exam Center
- Date of examination
- Slot (Morning or Evening)
- Photo of candidate, Signature of candidate
- Roll Number/ Exam Center Code/ Registration No etc.
- Important instruction to the candidate etc.
Discrepancy in the Admit Card/Hall Ticket of AIIMS 2018
The status of admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2018 will available from May 10, 2018. Candidates should carefully check the information and details mentioned on their admit card .In case of any discrepancy in the information (date, time, name, etc.) as it appears on AIIMS MBBS admit card 2018 or in case a candidate doesn't receive the admit card or if his/her status doesn't appear on the portal ,then he/she must immediately contact the Assistant Controller of AIIMS Examination ,New Delhi-110 608 along with the full particulars of the application form registration by sending an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important points of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018
- Admit card/Hall ticket of AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be available only in online mode.
- Candidates should carry the printout of the AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card, not the photocopy of it.
- Candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card.
- Along with AIIMS MBBS admit card 2018, candidates will also be required to take an identity proof and a recent passport size photograph with them.
- Candidates can not carry any stationery, wristwatch, cell-phone, calculator, etc. to the exam hall.
- Candidates should retain AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card till the completion of admission process and seat allotment in various colleges of AIIMS.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre of AIIMS MBBS 2018 at least one hour prior to the starting of examination as mentioned in the hall ticket/admit card of AIIMS MBBS, since they will be required to go through bio-metric process and security check-ups.
- Do not write anything on AIIMS MBBS admit card 2018 during the examination.