AIIMS 2018 Application Form
AIIMS, All India Institutes of Medical Sciences is an autonomous group of public medical colleges providing higher medical courses for aspirants. Entrance exam for MBBS 2018 is conducted in all their 7 colleges and in Delhi campus, qualified candidates can study the courses in one their 7 colleges.
Online Application for AIIMS 2018 has been released on their official website-www.aiimsexams.org on 5th February, 2018, candidates can apply for the exam till 5th March, 2018, 5:00 PM. Status of Registration including rejection/deficiencies in application on AIIMS website can be checked from 20th March, 2018.
Procedure to fill the application form in brief
- Before filling the form candidates are advised to read the prospectus thoroughly.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to fill up the Application Form available Online on www.aiimsexams.org
- Candidate should fill in the online Application Form without leave any column blank.
Online Registration & Submission Of Application Form
- After selecting the online registration, candidates must fill required details and deposit the prescribed fee through Debit/Credit cards/Net Banking.
- Incomplete Application/Registration Slip will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
- No candidates should register more than one application.
- All applicants are required to ensure that Photo/Thumb/Signature are uploaded according to the prescribed size and format. Failure to do so may result in rejection of applications.
- Duplicate applications from any applicant will result in cancellation of all such applications.
- No intimation regarding such summary rejections will be provided.
Process for checking of status of photo/thumb/signature status of registration slips
- RECEIVED : Acknowledgement with regard to successful Online submission of Registration/Application will be forwarded to registered email ID of the applicants.
- Candidates are required to check the status of their Application including images in their My Page time to time to complete deficiencies as indicated on the dashboard of My Page
- The final status will be uploaded on 20th March 2018.
- Candidates should not wait for e-mail or SMS reminders in this regard.
- The Admit Card for eligible and accepted applications shall be uploaded on 10th May, 2018.
- If the status of Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately contact the Asstt. Controller Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110 608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form by sending an email on email@example.com.
Detailed steps to fill the AIIMS Application form online:
Visit the official website of AIIMS - https://www.aiimsexams.org
Click on Academic courses
Click on MBBS
Online application for MBBS entrance exam involves 6 steps.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on Click here for new registration.
- Instruction page will be displayed and applicants can read the instructions before filling the form.
- Click on Proceed after reading the instructions
- Fill all the mandatory fields
- Verify the details and click on Register
- A pop-up appears on screen containing containing Candidate ID. An Email and SMS will also be sent to registered E-mail Id and mobile number having Login Credentials i.e. Candidate ID and password. Please note this candidate id for future references.
- Change Password: Login using the credentials provided, candidates after the first login must change password Change Password page.
- Re-login with the new changed password to complete due steps of Application Process.
- Dashboard: Steps in application form submission will be visible on candidate dashboard and the colour of the number of the step in navigation bar changes from RED to YELLOW as the steps get completed, candidate can navigate to any step anytime.
- Edit information page: Candidate must recheck the form before submitting and if errors are found he/she can edit by clicking on Edit
Step 2: Make Payment
- Click on Proceed after completing Step 1 to proceed to Step 2.
- Click on Make Payment to pay Application fee
- Payment mode: Application fee payment is done through Online mode only.
- After the completion of payment, take the printout of Payment receipt for proof.
Step 3: City Choice
- Click on Proceed after completing Step 2 to proceed to Step 3.
- The list of available cities along with the status of seats will be displayed
- Choose your option among them
Note:City once chosen cannot be changed
Step 4: Qualification and Address details
- Candidates are required to fill all the necessary fields regarding Qualifying exam and fill their permanent and correspondence address
- After the details are filled, click on Proceed to go to Step 5
Step 5: Upload Images
- Upload scanned images of Photograph, signature and left thumb impression in their respective fields.
- Click on Proceed
- Please make sure the scanned images are in prescribed format.
- Images once uploaded cannot be changed later.
Step 6: Print Application form
- Click on Proceed to take the printout of application form
- Check the details on application form and if you find any errors do the necessary correction and click on Final Submit button
Candidate shall receive an Acknowledge mail after final submit and submitted form will be reviewed for uploaded images and eligibility of the candidate.
Specifications for Uploading images
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||50 - 100 kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG||6 cm x 3 cm||20 - 100 kb|
|Thumb impression||JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG||4 cm x 3 cm||20 - 100 kb|
Application fee payment
Payment mode: Online (Credit/Debit card/Net Banking)
|General||Rs. 1500.00 +Transaction Fees(as applicable)|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC :Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers)||Rs. 1500.00 +Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200.00 +Transaction Fees(as applicable)|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200.00 +Transaction Fees(as applicable)|
|Persons with Bench-mark disabilities (PWBD)||NIL (Exempted)|
AIIMS Application Form Correction:
The final application status of AIIMS including rejections and deficiencies in the submitted application form will be published on 20th March 2018. And the correction will start from 8th March 2018. and can be done till 12th March 2018. The final application status will be released in the fourth week of March 2018. No correction in the application form will be permitted to make after the last date will over.
Candidates can make correction in
- Uploaded imageQualifying exam
- Qualifying exam
- Personal details etc
Steps to make corrections.
- Visit the official website link.
- Open the link in new window.
- Click on the Applicant Login window.
- Enter your login credentials such as candidate ID and password.
- Submit the details by click on Submit button.
- Make correction in which field you want to do.
- Save the changes and take printout of it.
- Keep the printout till the releasing of admit card.
Foreign Nationals (Applicable to AIIMS, New Delhi only)
Foreign Nationals are not required to fill online registration form for AIIMS, foreign nationals who wish to apply for admissions to MBBS course against any seat that are subject to announcement by Govt. of India for the year 2018 should contact the Indian Mission/Post abroad in their country.