AIIMS 2018 Counselling
The counselling for AIIMS 2018 will be done in online mode tentatively from 3rd July 2018 namely first, second, third online counselling rounds, followed by an open round counselling. The result of AIIMS MBBS will declare the candidates eligible for participating in first round of online AIIMS MBBS counselling 2018.
|Declaration of Result/Merit List||June 18, 2018|
|First counselling||July 3 to 6, 2018|
|Second Counselling||August 3, 2018|
|Third Counselling||September 5, 2018|
|Open Counselling||September 27, 2018|
Based on the result of the Competitive Entrance Examination, merit lists will be prepared asbelow based on Percentile Scores:
- Common Merit list: Subject to the Govt. of India, DOPT. O.M.No. 36011/1/98. Estt. (Res), Dated 1st July 1998, it is clarified that only such SC/ST/OBC candidates who are selected on the same standard as applied to general candidates shall not be adjusted against reserved vacancies. In other words, when a relaxed standard is applied in selecting an SC/ST/OBC candidates, for example in the age-limit, experience, qualification, permitted number of chances in written examination, extended zone of consideration larger than what is provided for General category candidates etc. The SC/ST/OBC candidates are to be counted against reserved vacancies. Such candidates would be deemed as unavailable for consideration against the unreserved vacancies. Therefore a reserved candidate will be considered on General Seat only if no relaxation of the eligibility level (i.e. % of marks) and at cut-off level in MBBS Entrance Examination is given.
- Scheduled Caste candidates list
- Scheduled Tribe candidates list
- Other Backward Classes candidates list
In each category i.e. UR, OBC, SC & ST, the total number of candidates eligible to participate in the First Round of Online Seat Allocation /Counseling will be 4 times the number of seats available in each category. The Online Seat Allocation / Counseling for admission to MBBS course in Nine AIIMS will be held through an automated process based on the choice exercised by qualified and eligible candidates.
Tie breaking criteria
Inter se merit of two or more candidates in the same category obtaining equal total Percentile Scores in the competitive Entrance Examination will be determined in order of:
- Candidates obtaining higher in Biology in the Entrance Examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher in Chemistry in the Entrance Examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher in Physics in the Entrance Examination.
- Candidates older in age