AP EAMCET 2018 AdmitCard/Hall Ticket
AP EAMCET exam provides admission for UG Professional courses, notification for the exam was released on 26th February, 2018 which called for candidates who wished to secure admission in various professional courses. Candidates who successfully registered for AP EAMCET 2018 and paid required fee can now download AP EAMCET Hall ticket/Admit card online from 18th April, 2018.
Steps to download AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2018
Step 1: Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2018-www.sche.ap.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the link ‘EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket’
Step 3: Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth
Step 4: Click on ‘Submit’ button
Step 5: AP EAMCET admit card will appear on the screen
Step 6: Verify the details and download the card
Note:Candidates are advised to save AP EAMCET hall ticket carefully for future processes.
- Contents of Admit card
- Candidate’s Name
- Photograph of candidate
- Candidate Roll Number
- Exam Name for which he/she is appearing
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Name and Address
- Important Instructions for the online exam
Discrepancy in Admit Card
- Candidates must check their Admit card thoroughly. If any discrepancy is noted, and you find the details on admit card incorrect, get the admit card amended by the officials before the commencement of exam.
- For any queries or issues regarding hall ticket or examination, the candidates may contact on toll-free Call Centre No. 10884256755 which is also available on AP EAMCET website.
Forgot AP EAMCET Password?
Step 1: Click on the official website link:www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
Step 2: Click on ‘Application’ and then click on ‘Forgot Registration No.’
Step 3: You will be directed to a new page.
Step 4: Enter your Transaction ID of the payment and your last qualifying examination hall ticket number. Then you need to enter you SSC examination hall ticket number.
Step 5: Once form is completed, candidate’s Registration number will be displayed.
Documents to be taken on examination day:
- AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Filled in online application form with duly affixed recent color photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where candidate has completed the qualifying examination,
- A good Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
- Attested copy of caste certificate (in case of SC / ST category candidates only)
Candidates who fail to bring any of the aforesaid documents will not be permitted to appear the exam.
Important Instructions for AP EAMCET Exam
- The timings for exam will be between 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. and 2.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M at the selected test centers only.
- Candidate must arrive at the online examination center 30 minutes prior to the commencement of examination.
- No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter exam hall after the exam commences.
- Candidate must produce AP EAMCET Hall Ticket for admission in the examination room. Candidates failing to do so shall not be permitted to sit for the exam under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- Candidate should remember that the question paper available on the computer will be in English and Telugu languages only.
- Signature and left-hand impression of candidate are to be filled in the respective spaces provided in the filled in online application form and on attendance sheet in the presence of Invigilator only.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any other material such as Calculators, Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device inside the exam center. Doing so will lead to cancellation and debarring from the exam.
- All calculations/writing work during the test is to be done only in the rough sheet provided at the center. On completion of the test, candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator on duty.