AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
AP EAMCET 2018 application form has been released on 28th February 2018.and the last date for submission of online applications without late fee is 29th March 2018. After that a late fine will be imposed for filling the application form of AP EAMCET 2018; the late fine starts at Rs.500 and can go up to Rs.10000. So, candidates need to fill the AP EAMCET 2018 application form before the last date to avoid late fee.
Candidates should pay the application fee first and then they can proceed to fill the AP EAMCET 2018 application for. Candidates must check their eligibility criteria Before filling the application form, otherwise their application forms will be rejected.
candidates, before filling the application form need to keep all the given documents/Information with them
- Hall Ticket number of Qualifying exam
- Hall ticket number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OC/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- Date of Birth
- PH, NCC,Sports etc
- Income certificate in case income up to one lakh or upto Two Lakhs or more than Two Lakhs, income certificate
- Study or residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status(12 years)
- Ration card
Application fee for AP EAMCET 2018
The Application fee is to be paid in online mode at AP & TS online centers or else can also be paid using credit/debit card and Net banking.
The amount of fees to be paid by the candidate depends on the course which is given below
|Courses||Application fee||Processing fee||Total fee|
|For both E & A||Rs.1000/-||Rs.118/-||Rs.1118/-|
How to fill the AP EAMCET 2018 Application form?
- Visit www.sche.ap.gov.in /eamcet
- Click on online Application
- 4 Steps in filling the EAMCET 2018 online application is displayed.
Step 1: Fee Payment: Candidate can make Online Fee Payment.
Step 2: Know your Payment status: Candidate can check Success/Failure status of their Fee Payment
Step 3: Fill Application: After fee payment either by cash at AP Online Center or by money transfer by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application form.
Step 4: Print Application Form: After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted Application form.
Candidates can apply for AP EAMCET 2018 by following the steps given below:
Step 1:Fee payment
- Click on fee payment tab
- To pay the Fees candidate needs to details such as Qualifying exam hall ticket number, name, date of birth, mobile number and the stream.
- Submit the given details by clicking on “Initiate Payment” button and pay the registration fees.
- Agriculture and Medical courses: Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission(2018) and an upper age limit of 22 years and 25 years in respect of SC/ST candidates as on 31st December of the year of admission(2018).
- Engineering, Pharmacy courses : In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission(2018). There is no upper age limit.
Select the appropriate fee payment option and proceed with the steps shown.
Step 2: Know your Payment status
In case your account is debited and the website gets disconnected before payment receipt generation, kindly check your Payment Status using Know your Payment status option by providing your details. If you get message "Payment Details Not Found" then, candidate is requested to go for a fresh payment and the amount for the failure transaction will be refunded to their debited bank account in 5 working days.
Step 3: Fill Application
- Log in using the payment reference ID, qualifying exam hall ticket number, Mobile number and Date of birth
- In the Application form Candidate needs to enter the following details
- Personal details: Name(as per SSC certificate), Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth(as per SSC certificate), Gender, Aadhar card number/Enrollment Number, Birth State, Birth District, Ration Card Number.
- Annual Income of parents-Candidates need to choose the average income of their parents and should enter the income certificate number and confirm the certificate details.
- Category details- Candidate need to choose their category
- Special Reservation category- Reservation are given for candidates with NCC, CAP, Sports and Games categories also. Select the applicable category.
- Candidate Bank Details- Candidate should enter their bank details such as name of the account holder, Account Number and IFSC Code
- Address Details- Candidate should provide complete address details with district, state, Pin code, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Qualifying Exam Details-Candidate need to choose the type of examination they have passed/will be appearing for, with the relevant information such as Year of passing, Hall Ticket Number Subject studied, Medium of Instruction in qualifying Examination, Name of the school, Place of study etc.
- Local Area- on the basis of candidates place of study during the preceding 7 years of the qualifying exam.
- Entrance test center preference- Candidate should choose their preferred test center fron the given choices. The test centers once selected cannot be changed.
Candidates need to upload their scanned images of Photograph and Signature as per the specifications given below
|Images for uploading||Format||File size|
|Photograph||JPG||Less than 30 kb|
|Signature||JPG||Less than 15 kb|
Once all the given steps is completed candidate cam submit their oline application, by ensuring that all the details submitted are correct. They can submit their application form by clicking on the submit button , candidate can view pop up alert as “Your application is submitted successfully. Please note your Application Number for further reference”. Candidate can take print application by clicking on Print Application button which is useful for further correspondence.
Step 4- Print the Application Form
By clicking on Print Application, candidate can view the Receipt of the Application form
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form correction
Candidate can make necessary changes in the online application By clicking on the “correction” window which will be open for a limited time period. Candidates can rectify some errors online and some details are not editable online, they can be changed by sending a request and submitting the documents along with the online application through email.
Entries are divide into two categories
Category 1-andidates cannot change the details. All the corrections can be done through written request made to the CONVENER AP EAMCET 2018 through email and valid documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Details that CANNOT be CHANGED by the Candidate, but written request can be made to the CONVENER, AP EAMCET̺2018 through e-mail with valid documents to email@example.com
|Details||Documents to be submitted along with online application form|
|Name of the Candidate||SSC Mark list|
|Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)|
|Signature||Scanned Signature Photograph|
|Stream||Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket|
|Qualifying Hall Ticket Number|
|Community||Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
Category 2-Category‐2 Details that can be Changed by the Candidate during the permitted period (08.04.2018 to 12.04.2018)
Details that can be CHANGED by the Candidate during the permitted period (08.04.2018 to 12.04.2018)
|Qualifying Examination ̺–Year of Appearing /Passing||Local Area Status|
|Non̺Minority / Minority|
|Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam||Annual Income of the Parents|
|Place of Study ̽–Intermediate or equivalent||Study Details|
|Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number||Exam 10+2 studies in|
|Mother’s Name||Place of Study ̽–SSC or equivalent|
|Birth State, Birth District||SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing|
|Gender||Address for Correspondence|
|Special Category||Mobile / E-mail Id|
|Aadhaar Card details &Ration Card details|
- Corrections related to Category1 items will be done at CONVENER, AP EAMCETT 2018 Office, subject to thorough Verification of the Valid Documents and Approval by the Committee.
- Corrections related to Category2 in the Filled in Online Application Form should be done by the candidate during the permitted period (08.04.2018 to 12.04.2018) only. These corrections will not be entertained in any form either at Test Centers or Convener, AP EAMCET 2018 office.