AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling
AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling will be conducted by JNTU enabling eligible candidates to get admissions into professional degree courses. Counselling will be carried out after the declaration of AP EAMCET 2018 Results on 5th May, 2018. The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET-2018 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling schedule
Dates for counselling will be updated as soon as it is released on official website, but for now refer the tentative dates given below:
|Events||Dates (MPC Stream)||Dates (BiPC Stream)|
|Counselling: Round 1|
|Certificate Verification||2nd week of June to 3rd week of June 2018||2nd week of August 2018|
|Option Entry||2nd week of June to 3rd week of June 2018||2nd week of August 2018|
|Change of Options||4th week of June 2018||-|
|Release of Allotments on Web||4th week of June 2018||4th week of August 2018|
|Counselling: Round 2|
|Certificate Verification & Exercising Options||3rd week of July 2018||2nd week of September 2018|
|Allotment Release||4th week of July 2018||2nd week of September 2018|
Note: Counselling will be done for both Engineering and AM streams.
AP EAMCET 2018 Procedure for Counselling
Candidates will have to register themselves for the counselling procedure and pay required fee. After which they can choose their options. Candidates must choose their desired colleges and courses in the order of their priority. Based on the options entered by the candidates, the counselling committee allots the seats to the candidates.
- Candidates are required to register themselves for counselling according to schedule at any one of the Help line Centres.
- Rank card of candidates must be handed over to the concerned officer at the entrance.
- Candidates will be called according to their ranks.
- When a candidate is called, then he/she must pay the counselling fee, after which registration form will be given.
- All the necessary details must be filled (Hall ticket number, rank etc.,)
- After form filling, candidate will be called for document verification
Counselling fee details
Expected counselling fee is given below
|Mode of Payment|
|Online mode (Debit/Credit card/Net banking||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 600/-|
Documents to be verified
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marksheet.
- Intermediate Marksheet or Marks-cum-Pass Certificate.
- Bonafide Certificate from Class III to X and Intermediate (10+2).
- APEAMCET 2018 Rank Card.
- APEAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Transfer certificate.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(OBC/SC/ST).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 OR White ration card issued by competent authority of Andhra Pradesh for claiming the reimbursement.
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card.
- Receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
Certificates required for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- Minority Candidates: Minority candidates must have SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- PH Candidates: Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.Candidate must have Certificate issued by District Medical Board.
- NCC & Sports Candidates: Candidates must produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities. The candidate should have represented Andhra Pradesh.
- CAP Candidates: Candidates must have the certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are from Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under "CAP" Category.
- Anglo-Indian Candidates: Candidates must have the certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Original Certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission.
Follow the below steps to generate password:
- Access the link/URL provided
- Click on ‘Candidates Registration’
- Fill details such as Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Date of Birth as mentioned in the Certificate Verification.
- Click on ‘Generate Password’. A new screen will appear.
- Enter password of your choice (having minimum 8 characters and maximum 10 with at least one Numeric/ Character)
- Re-enter the Password. Also, enter the Mobile Number provided at the time of verification
- Click on ‘Save Password’
- Click on ‘Logout’ and go back to Home page
Modification of options and Freezing:
- Candidates can modify/change the options entered by them in the allotted time.
- Certain time will be allotted for modifications of options, candidates who want to change their priority may do so during that time.
Allotment of seats:
- Final allotment will be done by the council based on candidate’s merit, category, gender, local area and other categories,
- After which candidates can download the allotment order and report to the college and pay the required fee and carry out required procedure to secure the seat.
Profarmas to be Submitted
Candidates are required to submit prescribed profarmas to claim Nativity, Community and Local status during Counselling for both Engineering and AM Stream. The three profarmas – Profarma I, Profarma II and Profarma III are given below:
Counselling centres for OC/BC/SC/ST/Minority candidates:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Counselling centres|
|1||Dr.B.R. Ambedkar GMR Polytechnic for women, Karimnagar.|
|2||Government Polytechnic, Bellampally, Mancherial Dist.|
|3||Government Polytechnic, Mahabubnagar.|
|4||Government Polytechnic, Nalgonda.|
|5||Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad.|
|6||Government Polytechnic, Warangal.|
|7||Government Polytechnic for Women, Medak.|
|8||Government Polytechnic, Rudrampur, Kothagudem.|
|9||Government Institute of Printing Technology, East Maredpally, Secunderabad.|
|10||SR & BGNR Government Degree College, Khammam.|