BITSAT 2018 Admit Card
The BITS admit card will have details of the candidates name, roll number, exam center and exam slot. Before the BITSAT 2018 admit card is downlaoded, the candidate should ensure that the displayed details in it is correct. The BITS admit card will be available only after the slot booking is successful and candidates should book their slots within the give timeline.
BITSAT 2018 Admit Card Downloading Date:
|Slot Booking commences||March 23-April 5, 2018|
|BITSAT Admit Card availability||April 12- May 10, 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 exam||May 16- May 31, 2018|
How to download BITSAT Admit Card 2018?
To download BITSAT 2018 Admit Card, candidates should log in to the portal using the details listed below. Before downloading the BITSAT admit card (BITS admit card), the candidates must ensure that the details mentioned on it are identifiable and correct.
How to Download Admit Card?
Candidates can follow these simple steps to download the BITSAT 2018 admit card:
- Visit the BITSAT 2018 Official website.
- Login to the portal using the BITSAT 2018 Application Number, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID
Step 3: Download and take a printout of the BITSAT 2018 admit card/ Hall Ticket.
Candidates should read all exam instructions in their BITSAT 2018 admit card.
The Following Details will be Mentioned on the Admit Card of BITSAT 2018:
- Correct Application number
- Candidate's Name Even a small spelling mistake should not be ignored.
- Test Centre Name should be same as they have been allotted previously.
- Test Date should be same as you had booked during the slot booking
- Test Centre Address should be same as the test centre.
- Subjects Opted for BITSAT-2018 should be correct.
Important Instructions for Candidates BITSAT 2018 Admit Card (BITS Admit card)
- Candidates will be allowed inside the exam hall only if they have their BITSAT Admit Card.
- The invigilator at the exam centre will check the details on the Admit Card of BITSAT 2018, and if there is any difference like the name of the candidate is spelt differently, the candidate might be barred from appearing in the exam. So, before downloading the Admit Card, the candidate needs to ensure the details mentioned on it are correct.
- The candidate must preserve the BITSAT Admit Card 2018, it will be required to complete other admission formalities like counselling. Also, after taking a printout of the admit card, candidates must sign it. A photograph must also be affixed to the designated space after duly getting it attested by the head of an institution or gazetted officer.
- On exam day, along with the BITS Admit Card, the candidate is also required to carry a valid ID proof.
Forgot your BITSAT Application Number:
Application number should be written down somewhere. However, if a candidate forgets their BITSAT 2018 application number, they can still retrieve it by giving the following details:
Enter your registered details (exactly what you have entered in the BITSAT online application form) to find out your BITSAT application number.