BITSAT 2018 Application Form
BITSAT 2018 application form has been relased online on 19th December, 2017 and the last date to submit is 13th March, 2018 (before 5:00 PM). Read below for BITSAT 2018 application form details, eligibility to apply, application form fee etc.
BITSAT has released BITSAT application form for the year 2018 and interested candidates can apply for BITSAT 2018 through online mode before 13th March, 2018, 5:00 PM. Candidates can revise/edit/change/modify their BITSAT application form 2018 from 15th March to 19th March, 2018.
Admissions to all programmes will be subjected to the following conditions
|BITSAT-2018 Application form|
|Last date to submit application and pay fee||13th March, 2018|
|Last date to apply for BITSAT exam||19th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Revision/Correction of application form||15th - 19th March, 2018|
Eligible candidates must submit application form by 13th March, 2018 and pay the required application form fee in order to write exam.
Candidates must read all the application guidelines/instructions carefully and then click on "Allow me to Apply Online" button. To fill BITSAT application form 2018, follow the below-given steps:
Steps to fill BITSAT Application form 2018
Step 1 – Registration
For registration, the candidates have to click on "New Registration" or "Already Registered Candidate" buttons. Already registered candidates need not to register again. But candidates who have not registered, have to click on "New Registration" to get registered. For registration, enter the following details:
- Full name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- After entering these details, click on "Proceed" button.
Step 2 - Filling the Online Application Form
After registration, candidates have to enter the following details in the application form of BITSAT 2018.
- Personal Details:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Address for Correspondence
- Landline number
- Mobile number
- 12th Examination Details:
- Name of the institution presently studying in/last attended
- Name of examination board (Select from the dropdown list)
- Year of appearing/passing qualifying examination (2018/2017)
Selection of subject between Mathematics and Biology (If you select Biology, you will be able to only sit for the entrance exam for admission to B.Pharma programme).
Selection of Test Centres: At this stage, candidates have to select three exam centres as per their preference and submit the application form. Candidates who wish to take the test in Dubai have to select only 1 exam centre - Dubai. After submission, the candidates will also be able to edit the submitted details. BITSAT application form 2018 can be submitted after checking and editing the required information by clicking on "Confirm and Submit Details".
After this, BITSAT 2018 application number will be generated which has to be kept safe for future reference.
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images
|Photograph||4 KB to 50 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||1 KB to 30 KB||JPG/JPEG|
After the scanned photograph and signature are uploaded, they will be reflected on the right side of the page. Once the images are uploaded, candidates have to click on "Submit" button.
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee
The BITSAT 2018 application form will not be accepted if the application fee is not paid by the candidates.
- Application form fee for male candidates: Rs. 2950/-
- Application form fee for female candidates: Rs. 2450/-
- Online mode of payment: Credit/Debit card/Net banking
- Offline mode of payment: Download the pay in slip and deposit the fee in cash at the nearby ICICI bank branch. Don’t forget to take the confirmation receipt from the bank officials after the fee payment is done.
If a candidate chooses Dubai as a test center the application fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be US $70 (or Indian Rs. 4500/-)
In case of any corrections/changes in application form. Candidates can login using their credentials and make necessary changes in the application form from 15th - 19th March, 2018.
Candidates can make corrections in all data except:
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
Steps to make correction:
- Navigate the official website link
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Enter your application number, gender, date of birth, email ID, etc.
- Click on “Proceed” button.
- Edit the details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Save the changes and take the printout of the confirmation page.