BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
BITSAT eligibility criteria 2018 includes marks qualifying, age, qualifying examination, combination of subject, the total number of attempts, etc. Candidates should check their eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the examination.
If the candidates is found ineligible on any of the parameters during any stage of the test or admission process will not be offered admission and their candidature will be cancelled.
Admissions to all programmes will be subjected to the following conditions
- For admission to any integrated degree programmes(except Dubai campus for which BITSAT is not essential). The candidate should have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from an organised central or state board or equivalent with physics, chemistry and mathematics(PCM).
- For admission to B. Pharm the eligibility criteria is physics chemistry and biology in 12th class. Candidates with PCM may also apply for pharmacy program.
- It is also necessary that candidates must have qualified the higher secondary level exam with 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) subjects (if Mathematics has been opted by the candidate).
- The candidate should have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics/biology subjects in 12th exam with atleast 60% marks in each of the and physics, chemistry mathematics/biology subjects and possess adequate proficiency in englis
- Successful candidates in BITSAT2018 can get admission in BITS Pilani only on the basis of their merit and BITSAT scores.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (if Biology is taken in BITSAT) subjects in the 12th class exam.
- The candidate should have secured at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology each.
- Only those candidates appearing for class 12th exams in 2017 or who have passed 12th in 2017 are eligible to appear for the BITSAT-2018 examination.
- If a candidate has taken multiple attempts, his/her latest performance will be considered.
- Candidates who have passed class 12th examination in 2016 or earlier are not eligible to appear in BITSAT 2018.
- Admission will be made only on his/her merit position based on the score obtained in BITSAT 2018
- Only students who are appearing for 12th class exam 2018 or who have passed the 12th class exam 2107 are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2018.
- Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear for bitsat 2018
- There is no age limit specified in the BITSAT 2018 eligibility criteria.