BITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
BITSAT 2018 is a Computer based Online test for admissions to Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS Pilani at Pilani campus, K K Birla Goa campus and Hyderabad campus.BITSAT is conducted for a duration of 3 hours(without break) and the test consists of 4 parts:
- Part I : Physics
- Part II : Chemistry
- Part III : (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning
- Part IV : Mathematics or Biology (For B.Pharm candidates)
|Mode of the Examination
||Computer based (Online)
||Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics or Biology (For B.Pharm candidates)
|Number of questions
||150 (Physics-40, Chemistry-40, English Proficiency-15, Logical Reasoning-10, Mathematics or Biology (For B.Pharm candidates)-45
||450 marks (150Q x 3marks)
||3 marks for each correct answer Negative marking - One mark deducted for each incorrect answer No marks are awarded for questions not attempted
|Type of questions
||Objective type questions (MCQs)
||NCERT syllabus for 11th and 12th class
- There is no time limit for individual parts of the test. The candidate can go back and change any of his/her answers among the 150 questions.
- If a candidate answers all the 150 questions (without skipping any question), the candidate will have an option of attempting 12 (twelve) extra questions, if there is still time left.
- These extra questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology only; four questions from each part.
- Further, once the candidate has opted for extra questions, he/she cannot go back for correction of any of the earlier answered 150 questions.
|Mathematics or Biology (For B.Pharm candidates)
|Un attempted question