BITSAT 2018 Results
Candidates who aspire to study in BITS can apply for BITSAT 2018 exam, which will be conducted from 16th May to 31st May, 2018.
A candidate who will appear or has appeared in BITSAT-2018 is eligible for admission only if he/she gets the required minimum marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 12th examination as per the prescribed eligibility criteria.
Candidates can apply for admissions with 12th Class scores from 1st May to 18th June, 2018.
BITSAT Score Report
- At the completion of the test, the computer will announce the result to the candidate in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers, with the score.
- The candidate can also check his or her score report at the BITS admission website on the next day of his or her test date
- The candidate can also take a printout of his or her score report for any further usage. No student will be allowed to repeat the test in the same year.
Steps to Check BITSAT 2018 Result / Scores
- Go to offcial website – www.bitsadmission.com
- Enter application number of BITSAT 2018, password and security pin.
- Click on Proceed button
- The BITSAT 2018 scores and result will be displayed on the screen
- The candidates will have to download and take a print out BITSAT Result 2018 for future reference.
Forgot Application Number or Password?
- The candidates can follow the given steps in case he/she forgets BITSAT 2018 application number or password:
- Click on Forgot Application Number of Password
- The candidates will have to submit their registered email id, mobile number, gender and date of birth
- Finally, after submission of all the required details, the candidates will be able to check their result of BITSAT 2018.
Merit List for Admission:
- A candidate who will appear or has appeared in BITSAT-2018 is eligible for admission only if he/she gets the required minimum marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 12th examination as per the eligibility criteria
- All candidates who have appeared (or are planning to appear) in BITSAT-2018 and are interested in admission are required to submit Admission application with 12th marks and their preferences to different degree programmes offered at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses, starting from 1st May 2018 till 18th June 2018.
- Admission decisions (Iteration 1 results) will be announced on 20th June 2018. Further details about different iterations will be announced on the admission website.
- The merit position of such eligible candidates (i.e., those who have appeared in BITSAT2018 and who have submitted the application for admission in the prescribed form with 12th marks, preferences and the required fees) will be prepared on the basis of their scores in BITSAT-2018
- There will be two separate merit lists prepared for admission. One for all the programmes except the B.Pharm. and, the other only for B.Pharm.
As more number candidates take up BITSAT exam, it is possible that two candidates share same test scores, in that case BITSAT breaks the tie by:
First their scores obtained in Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm) in BITSAT-2018 will be considered for separating them.
If the tie still exists, then their scores in Physics in BITSAT-2018 will be considered for separating them.
Further tie is eliminated using their scores in Chemistry.,
Finally, their PCM/PCB (for B.Pharm) total marks in 12th examination will be considered for their separation
BITSAT 2018 Admit List :
- Candidates shortlisted for the counselling session in Iteration I will be listed in the admit list of BITSAT 2018 which will be released on 20th June.
- All of the candidates who wish to pursue their studies in the institute will have to submit admission application form before the final date allotted.
- The result of the seat allotment process of BITSAT 2018 will be announced in the form of Iteration I, II, III and more.
BITSAT 2018 Wait List:
- The names of those candidates who will not be chosen for admission will be available in the wait list of BITSAT 2018.
- Those candidates who have not been allotted seats in the institute or its campuses in Iteration I will also be listed out.
- It is likely for these candidates to be allotted during the later Iteration rounds if the seats still remain vacant