COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018
COMEDK UGET Counselling for the year 2018 will be conducted in the month of June/July tentatively. Candidates must register and pay counselling fee in order to participate in the counselling process. And carry all the necessary documents for verification during the process. Registered candidates will have to select, fill and lock their choice of courses and institutes according to their preference. COMEDK authority will conduct mock allotment to help students in familiarizing the process. After mock seat allotment, provision to change and modify preferences will be given to the candidates and the final seat allotment will be done based on the merit and preference of the candidates.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling Schedule (First Round)
(dates for counselling are currently unavailable)
COMEDK UGET Counselling Process 2018
Step 1: Registration and Payment of fee
- The link for the counselling registration will made available in applicant login ID .The applicant login ID is the Application number of the candidate.
- Qualifying candidates must register and pay the required fee to participate in the counselling process. Option Entry facility will be available only to candidates who have registered and completed part fee payment of Rs 5000/-within the prescribed time.
- Verifiy all the details and pay Rs 5000 as part tuition fee to participate in counselling. You will be directed to citrus payment portal for initiating the payment.
- Please make sure your payment is successful.
- Once the payment is made, re-login and click on counselling process tab again.
Step 2: Option entry and Locking
- Candidates must carefully fill and lock their choices of colleges and courses according to their preference and priority as the choices entered will be considered for seat allotment.
- Once the preferences are saved and the process is completed, candidates are advised to take a print out of their opted preferences and verify the same again.
Other important instructions below:
- Candidates can modify their college/courses selected any number of times during round 1 for option entry. There is no limit on maximum number of preferences that can be entered. All the changes/modifications done must be saved.
- Candidates cannot make any changes to preferences selected in option entry form during lock in period for each round.
- During option entry for round 2, only saved or locked choices will be considered. No changes can be made to preferences selected during option entry period of round 2.
- Only candidates who completed option entry during round 1 of counselling will be considered.
- For all candidates who were allotted a seat , whether accepted or not will have option to delete/ reorder the preferences ,which are above the preference number order that has been allotted. For example : In case the candidate was allotted his ‘preference Number ‘ 3 ‘ in round 1 , he can reorder /delete preference number 1 and 2.
- Facility to add preferences during second round will not be available for such candidates.
- If any candidate clicks on “remove” and deletes an existing preference, the same cannot be added back to the preference list again.
- For all candidates who were not allotted seat in round 1 , due to no options filled in option entry form /due to non-availability of seat based on his rank as per the choices entered by them,- facility to add/reorder/remove preferences will be available ,in case they opt for ‘Participate in 2nd Round’.
Step 3: Mock Allotment
- After option entry, mock allotment will be made available on COMEDK applicant login of individual candidates.
- Here, the candidate after checking the college and course allotted, and if he / she wants to change/modify his/her options can do so within the stipulated date and time. Then based on the modified entry of options the real allotment will be carried out. The candidates are advised to save the changes periodically.
- The mock results /allotments are indicative results and candidates can change, add, delete or reorder options —course-wise and college-wise — until last date of option entry for round 1, after which the real allotment of seats will be made and the candidate's choices will be frozen.
Note:The Final/Real allotment results may change during the real allotment irrespective of whether the candidate has made changes after the mock allotment or not, as the seat allotment will be affected by changes made by other candidates.
Steps to check mock allotment:
- Click on ‘Counselling Process Tab’ in applicant login.
- Scroll down to view mock results. Check college, course and preference order number allotted.
- In case of any modifications, please click on ‘Close’ button and then click on ‘Option Entry’ tab.
- Modify (add/remove/reorder) the preferences and ‘Save’ it.
- Take the printot.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment will be done in online mode based on the ranks of the candidates in COMEDK UGET 2018 and preference and availability of seats.
- candidates with higher rank in the merit list are given preference over lower ranked candidates.Candidates can download verification entry card after seat allotment once the online payment of fees is completed.
- Candidates can download verification entry card after seat allotment once the online payment of fees is completed.
- Verification entry card has to be produced at the time of document verification.All selected candidates have to personally report for document and bio metric verification in Bangalore.
- All selected candidates have to personally report for document and bio metric verification in Bangalore.
Step 5: Document Verification
Candidates will have to carry original document along with the two separate sets of self-attested photocopies of the documents. The list of documents to be carried is mentioned below:
- COMEDK Online Application Form
- Rank Card of COMEDK
- COMEDK TAT with signature of Invigilator
- COMEDK Verification Entry Card
- Fee Payment Receipt
- Original ID proof
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proofDate of Birth proof of candidate (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- PUC/ 12th Std or equivalent marks card
- Category certificate (if Applicable)
- Parents study proof in Karnataka for 7 years
- Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka
- Tulu Minority Certificate – Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “mother tongue” (If applicable)
- Religious minority certificate Christian - Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “Religion” (If applicable)
- HKR Eligibility Certificate (If applicable)
- Karnataka domicile certificate (Issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar) (If applicable)