COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
COMEDK has published eligibility criteria for UGET 2018 examination for UG courses. The eligibility criteria include academic qualification, aggregate marks, combination of subjects, etc is as follows:
For UG Engineering Courses
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is Second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government.
- The subjects to be studied in 12th/Second PUC are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum aggregate for General candidates is 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Whereas the minimum aggregate for SC, ST and OBC candidates is 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates should have passed the subjects individually.
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
- The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counseling for proving their eligibility vis-a-vis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card
- Rank Card will be generated only for those candidates who become eligible for admission of UG courses as per the regulations of AICTE / VTU.
- Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, effected by AICTE, VTU, COA or any other competent Regulatory Authorities shall be adopted mutatis mutandis.