COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Pattern
COMEDK UGET 2018 exam will be conducted online across multiple exam centres. COMEDK UGET exam will have a total of 180 questions. Candidates can take up mock test on the official website to get acquainted with the computer based exam. Detailed COMEDK UGET 2018 exam pattern is given below:
COMEDK 2018 UGET Examination Pattern
|Mode of the Examination||Online Mode (Computer based)|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Number of questions||180 questions (Physics- 60, Chemistry- 60, Mathematics- 60)|
|Total marks||180 Marks (180 Q x 1 Mark)|
|Marking scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for incorrect or unattempted answers.|
|Type of questions||Objective type questions (MCQs) with 4 options|
|Syllabus||SyllabusBased on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 12th STD / 2nd PUC.|
COMEDK 2018 Questions and Marks Distribution
COMEDK 2018 Marking Scheme
|Wrong answer||No Marks|
|Unattempted question||No Marks|
In order to help the candidates and familiarize them to the computer based test, Mock test will be made available on the official website of COMEDK. . As many as 6 different mock tests will be made available to the students before they take the final examination on 13th May 2018.
Guidelines for Online test
- Countdown timer will display the remaining time available to complete the examination
- Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question
- You can easily navigate to any question by clicking on the question number in the question palette
- You can mark a question for review and then come back to it for saving the correct option
- You can view the answering status for a section by placing the mouse over the name of the section.
- You can view all the questions by clicking on the question paper button.
- You can shuffle between different sections and change the optional sections any number of times in case of all subjects.
- MOCK TEST: In order to familiarize the students to the computer based test, an opportunity in the form of MOCK TEST will be made available in our website as per the calendar of events.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark
- There will be no negative marking.
- A merit / rank card is generated based on the candidate's score in entrance test only. This rank card is the basis for participation in the seat selection process (counseling) later
- Candidates are advised to report 120 minutes before the commencement of the test (8:00 AM)
- After 9:30 AM candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall to take the test under any circumstances
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the examination for any reason, re-examination SHALL NOT BE held by COMEDK under any circumstances.
- Candidate cannot leave the examination hall before his /her session is complete on exam day.