COMEDK UGET 2018 Seat Allotment
The seat allotment of COMEDK UGET 2018 is part of the counselling process where candidates will be allotted seats in the participating institutes. Candidates with higher rank in the merit list will be given preference over the lower rank. Candidates can take decision after verifying the seat allotted to them by choosing either of the options – upgrade/reject/accept/withdraw. Candidates who accept the allotted seat can download their verification entry card after the payment of fee through online mode and the same must be produced at the time of document verification.
All qualified candidates must personally report for document and bio metric verification at the counselling venue.
COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment Schedule 2018
|1||Registration and Payment for counselling||Second week of June 2018|
|2||Release of Real allotment-Round 1||Third week of June 2018|
|3||Confirmation of choice of allotment and fee payment online||Last week of June 2018|
|4||Document verification and Allotment letter printing (First come first serve basis)||Last week of June 2018|
|5||Dates for surrender/cancellation||First week of July 2018|
*Mentioned above dates are tentative
Seat Allotment process
Seat allotment will be done based on merit/rank secured in COMEDK UGET 2018 with preference to college and course.
|Description of the Candidate||Seat Allotment for Round 1||Seat Allotment for Round 2|
|General Merit candidates||Candidates will be considered only in the General merit quota. The same rank list will be followed in every round of allotment of seats.||Candidates will be allotted seats if there are vacant seats after the allotment to Christian, Tulu and HKR minority category.|
|HKR/Tulu minority/Karnataka Christian Minority||Will be first considered for allotment in General merit as per their merit, rank and preference of college and course.
If seats are exhausted in General merit, candidate will be allotted seats in their respective category.
Mentioned order will be follwed to allot seats to candidates belonging to minority categories- General Merit, HKR, Christian-Karnataka, Tulu
If a candidate selects ‘accept and upgrade’ option for a Minority seat allotted in Round 1, then he/she will only be considered for minority seats in Round 2.
|Candidates will be allotted seats in the mentioned below sequence: HKR, Christian-Karnataka, Tulu|
|Non-Karnataka Christian Minority||Seats are not available during Round 1||All vacant seats(if any) in Karnataka-Christian category will be allotted to Non-Karnataka –Christians based on rank and their order of preference of college and course.|
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check the COMEDK UGET 2018 seat allotment for each round:
Step 1- Click on the ‘Counselling Process’ tab in application login page
Step 2- Click on round 1/round 2 details section to know the allotment details.
Step 3- A window with details of college and branch name will be displayed. After verifying the seat allotment candidates can take decision as follows:
|Candidate’s Decision (in round 1)||Round 1 Seat Allotment||Round 2 Seat Allotment||What need to be done after allotment?|
|Accept (Candidate is satisfied with the allotted seat)||Seat allotted in round 1 will be considered||Will not be considered for round 2||After round 1 is concluded, candidate will have to pay Rs 50,000 as tuition fee through online, report to the college and verifies documents to confirm the seat.|
|Accept and Upgrade (Candidate is satisfied with the seat but want to participate in next round)||Seat allotted in round 1 will be considered||After round 1 conclude, candidate will be considered for round 2 for higher preference order than the one allotted during Round 1. If higher preferences are not available, then the candidate retains the seat allotted to him/her in Round 1.
Note: Seat withdrawal facility is not available post Round 2
|Candidate will have to pay Rs 50,000 as tuition fees after round 1 concludes to confirm his/her seat.
Document verification and reporting to college will be done after round 2.
|Reject and Upgrade
(Not satisfied with seat allotted in round 1 and wish to take part in round 2)
|Seat allotted in round 1 is not considered||Will be considered for round 2 with higher preference order than allotted during round 1
Note: Candidates will be able to reject or accept the seat allotted in round 2.
|If a candidate accepts the seat allotted in round 2, he/she has to pay tuition fees of Rs. 50,000, verifies his/her documents and report to the college after conclusion of round 2.|
|Reject and Withdraw (Candidate is not satisfied with seat allotment and therefore he is quitting it)||Seat allotted in round 1 is not considered||Will not considered for round 2||Neither fees has to be paid nor document verification has to be done.|
Seat Allotment process
- Choice entered by candidates in COMEDK UGET application form 2018 will alone be considered.
- No request for change in choice filling will be entertained.
- For each choice entered by the candidate, the admission authorities will check availability of general merit seats, followed by HKR seats, followed by Christian – Karnataka seat and then followed by Tulu seat based on the preference entered by the candidate.
- It is mandatory to produce all the applicable documents for minority/HKR category candidates. If a candidate fails to produce the documents, the seat allotted will stand cancelled and he/she will have no claim.
- If the seats in any of the categories are not available with preference entered by the candidate, then admission authorities will look at seats in the next preference order.
Candidates can follow steps below in case they want to upgrade, accept or reject the seats allotted to them during COMEDK UGET 2018 seat allotment:
After verifying the seat allotment details in ‘Counselling process’ tab,
Step 1- Scroll down and view the choices available like accept, upgrade and reject.
Step 2- Select the required option and click on ‘Proceed’ button
Step 3- You can pay the tuition fees of Rs 50,000 via online mode or can download the payment receipt from ‘Document required for verification’ tab and pay the fee through DD.
Step 4- After fee payment, candidate will be called for document verification and then he/she will have to report to college to complete further formalities.
Note: Same procedure will be followed in case of round 2 also. Also, if a candidate fails to take decision on the allotment made to him/her, he/she will not be considered for further rounds of COMEDK UGET seat allotment 2018.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Document Verification
Candidates who accept the seat allotted to them in round 1, will be issued with seat allotment letter and are called for document verification after round 1 by admission authorities. For all the other candidates who have selected, ‘accept and upgrade’, seat allotment letter will be issued and they will be called for document verification after the conclusion of round 2. Follow the below steps for document verification of COMEDK UGET 2018
Step 1- Click on the ‘Documents required for verification’ tab in application login page and download ‘Verification Entry Card’.
Step 2- Check the documents required for verification and keep them ready
Step 3- Attend the document verification session according to the scheduled date and time
Step 4-Collect the allotment letter post document verification
Step 5-Report to the college and complete remaining formalities.
List of Documents Required at the Time of Verification:
- Online COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
- Rank Card of COMEDK UGET 2018
- COMEDK TAT with signature of Invigilator
- COMEDK UGET 2018 Verification Entry Card
- Fee Payment Receipt of COMEDK UGET 2018
- Original ID proof
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- Date of Birth proof of candidate (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- PUC/ class 12 or equivalent marks card
- Category certificate (if Applicable)
- Parents study proof in Karnataka for 7 years
- Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka
- Tulu Minority Certificate – Issued by Principal of school/school record showing ‘mother tongue’ (If applicable)
- Religious minority certificate Christian - Issued by Principal of school/school record showing ‘Religion’ (If applicable)
- HKR Eligibility Certificate (If applicable)
- Karnataka domicile certificate (Issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar) (If applicable)