JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
JEE Advanced 2018 Admit card will be released online by its organizing authority, IIT Kanpur on its official website www.jeeadv.ac.in on 14th May, 2018 (10:00 IST) and candidates can download the JEE Advanced admit card till 20th May, 2018, (09:00 IST). Enter Registration Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID to download the admit card.
Steps to download JEE Advanced 2018 Admit card/Hall ticket:
The JEE Advanced 2018 Admit card will bear the following details of the candidate:
- Name of the candidate
- Parent's/Guardian's name
- Roll number of the candidate of JEE Advanced 2018
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Aadhaar Card number of the candidate
- Address of the candidate for correspondence
- Category and language of the question paper
- Address of the examination centre with centre code
- Exam date and paper timings
- Exam instructions
If JEE Advanced 2018 Registration number is forgot
IIT Kanpur facilitates to access the forgotten JEE Advanced 2018 registration number. Read the steps below to retrieve JEE Advanced 2018 Registration number:
- Visit the official portal of JEE Advanced 2018.
- Click on JEE Advanced Admit Card
- Click on Forgot Registration Number
- Enter JEE Main 2018 Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Submit the details and save the registration number.
Candidates should carefully examine the entries in the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2018 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
If the candidate face any problem in downloading the admit card, then he/she should immediately contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2018 of their respective zonal coordinating IIT.
Candidates must have filled all the details in application form and complete the submission by paying the required fee without fail to be able to download the admit card.
A copy of the downloaded admit card should be produced at the time of examination so that the original admit card will be issued to the candidate during Paper 1 of the JEE (Advanced) 2018 examination. This original admit card must be retained safely till all the formalities of admission are complete.
Important documents to be carried to examination center
- JEE Advanced 2018 admit card
- Original photo identity proof
- Original mark sheet of class XII
- JEE Advanced examination will start at 09:00 AM so please report to the examination centre before 07.45 AM.
- Please carry admit card, ballpoint pen with transparent body, pencil, eraser and original photo identity card.
- It is advisable NOT to wear charms, veil, items containing metals such as ring, bracelet, earrings, nose pin, chain / necklace, pendants. badge, brooch, hair pin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves or big buttons. It is advisable to wear open footwear like chappals and sandals.
- Violation of any of the rules and regulations at any stage of the examination will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Important Announcement made for Eligible Partially Registered candidates
- All eligible partially registered candidates will be issued a Provisional online Admit card and will be Allowed to appear in JEE(Advanced) 2018 on May 20th, 2018.
- GE, OBC-NCL candidates will have to submit a demand draft of Rs. 3100, and, SC, ST, PwD and Female candidates will have to submit a demand draft of Rs. 1800 at the examination centre allotted to them on the day of the examination.
- The drafts should be in favour of Organizing Chairman JEE (Advanced) payable at Kanpur.
- No other documents need to be submitted by such candidates on the day of examination. These Provisional partially registered candidates will receive a communication from the Organizing Institute for uploading any required documents after the examination, but before June 5, 2018.
This message is NOT applicable to all those candidates who completed their registration, including payment of fees, before the deadline.