JEE Advanced 2018 Time Table
The JEE Advanced Examination consists of two papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2). Both the papers are compulsory with the duration of 3 hours each. The questions will be in both English and Hindi languages. The candidates will have the option to choose the preferred language during the examination.
The examination will be held with the following schedule:
|Date of examination||Paper||Timings||Duration|
|20.05.2018||Paper 1||9:00 am to 12:00 pm||3 hours|
|20.05.2018||Paper 2||2:00 pm to 5:00 pm||3 hours|
Note:The schedule will remain the same even if the day of examination is declared a public holiday.
- Candidates must have a printed copy of the downloaded admit card and their original photo identity card during the examination. Candidates who are having a valid admit card only will be allowed to write the examination. The candidates will be given the original admit cards upon identity verification during the examination.
- The candidate's identity will be verified by invigilators and IIT representatives. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to take the exam. However, the authorities at their discretion may permit the candidate to appear in the examination only after completing certain formalities. No extra time will be provided for completing the examination instead of the time taken for completing these formalities.
- Act of pretending to be other person in the examination is a serious offence and will lead to disqualification of the candidate from JEE Advanced Examination 2018.
- Only pens, pencils, downloaded admit card and an original photo identity card are allowed inside the examination hall. Candidates will NOT be allowed to carry any electronic devices (e.g. mobile phones, smart phones, calculators, iPAD, tabs, digital watches etc.), abacus, slide rule, log books, study material, geometry box, written or white (blank) paper/piece of paper, wallets, etc. to the examination hall. Candidates are advised not to wear items containing metals such as rings, bracelet, earrings, pendants or cloths with big buttons.
- Candidates must report to the examination centres in advance. Candidates arriving at the examination centre after the exam begins in each paper (09:00 am for Paper 1 and 2:00 pm for Paper 2) will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Candidates are required to be present in the examination hall for the complete 3 hours for each paper. They CANNOT leave the examination hall before 12:00 pm for Paper 1 and before 5pm for Paper 2.
- Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 are compulsory. Only those candidate who has appeared for both the papers will be evaluated/graded.