JEE Main Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
Eligible candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2018 examination can download admit card on - www.jeemain.nic.in from 2nd week of March, 2018.
Please read the steps to download admit card below:
- Go to www.jeemain.nic.in and click on ‘Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2018’
- Enter Application number, password, security pin and click on ‘Login’
- Download the JEE Main 2018 admit card and take a printout for further reference
Admit card download window
- JEE Main 2018 admit card will be issued by CBSE only to those candidates who are eligible, if any discrepancies are found in the application form then admit card will not be issued.
- Candidates must verify the details on admit card that is, name, date of birth, category, gender, exam centre, examination date, signature, application number etc. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination without JEE Main 2018 admit card.
JEE Main 2018 Admit card contents:
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Applicant’s Father Name
- Exam Centre Name & Address
- Exam Centre Code
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Exam Date & Timing
- State of eligibility
- Applicant Photo
- Applicant Signature
- Mode of question paper
- Instruction before appearing for Exam
Retrieve password/Application Number
In case the candidate has forgotten his/her password/application number then follow the below steps to recover it:
Step 1: Open JEE Main admit card page
Step 2: Click on ‘Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2018’
Step 3: Click on ‘I cant access my account’
Step 4: Select either of the below options depending on what to retrieve
- ‘Forgot my Password’
- ‘Forgot my Application number’
Step 5: Following recovery options will be displayed and candidates can select any one and click on ‘Continue’
- Using the security question and answer selected while filling the JEE Main 2018 application form.
- Using a Verification text message (SMS) on the registered mobile number.
- Using Reset link on the registered Email.
Sample image of JEE Main 2018 admit card
- Candidates will have to download JEE Main 2018 admit card online. And the same must be carried to the examination centre along with valid ID proof.
- Candidates belonging to PwD category must carry required certificates to the examination venue.
General instructions for Online exam
- Candidates can practice mock test which is available on JEE Main website to familiarize with the look and feel of online exam.
- The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
- The test will be of 3 hrs duration.
- The test paper will be consisting questions of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and all questions will have equal weightage.
- The Ball pens will be supplied to the candidates in the examination hall so they should not bring any type of pen/ball pens with them.
- All calculations/writing work are to be done only in the rough sheet provided at the centre and on completion of the test candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the room/hall.
- For more information download information bulletin on the official website.
General instructions for Offline exam
- Candidate will be asked to break/open the seal of the Test Booklet 5 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- The candidate should check carefully that the test booklet code printed on Side-2 of the answer sheet is the same as printed on the test booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the invigilator for replacement of both the test booklet and the answer sheet.
- Candidate will then write particulars with blue/black ball point pen only on both the sides of the answer sheet. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
- The ball pens will be supplied to the candidates in the examination hall so they should not bring any type of Pen/Ball Pens with them.
- A signal will be given at the beginning of the examination and at half-time. A signal will also be given before the closing time when the candidate must stop marking the responses.
- The candidates should also verify the serial number and series of the test booklet with the serial number and series of OMR sheet. In case of any variation, the test booklet and OMR sheet should be immediately returned to the invigilator for the replacement with another set of same series available in the examination hall/center.