JIPMER 2018 Admit card/Hall Ticket
JIPMER 2018 admit card will be available online from 21st May, 2018, 10.00 AM to 3rd June, 2018 8.00 AM. Admit card will not be dispatched through post.Candidates are requested to visit official website and download the admit card.
Steps to Download JIPMER Admit Card 2018
- Visit JIPMER official website - www.jipmer.edu.in
- Click on Examination
- Click on JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2018
- Click on Hall Ticket For JIPMER MBBS 2018
- Enter User ID and Password
- Click on Login
- Download and take printout of JIPMER hall ticket/admit card
Contents of JIPMER 2018 Admit Card
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Name and Address of JIPMER 2018 Examination Center
- Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstance.
- Morning shift:- Candidates should report at the exam venue by 08.00 AM. Entry to examination center closes at 09:15 AM. Entry will NOT be permitted beyond 09:15 AM under any circumstance.
- This is to facilitate completing all the formalities including biometrics and photo capture. Exam starts at 10:00 AM. Candidate will NOT be permitted to leave the exam hall before 12:30 PM (i.e. time of close of examination)
- Afternoon shift:- Candidates should report at the exam venue by 01.00 PM. Entry to examination center closes at 02:15 PM. Entry will NOT be permitted beyond 02:15 PM under any circumstance.
- This is to facilitate completing all the formalities including biometrics and photo capture. Exam starts at 03:00 PM. Candidate will NOT be permitted to leave the exam hall before 05:30 PM (i.e. time of close of examination)
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he/she produce the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centres along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
- Valid ID proof : Aadhar/E-Aadhar with validated digital signature/Passport
- ID Proof other than mentioned above will NOT be permitted /accepted under any circumstances except to the candidates from the states of Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir the following Identity Proof (ID Proof) will be considered in addition to the ID proof mentioned above due to non-implementation of Aadhar scheme.
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Any other valid Government identity Proof with photograph
- Candidate will NOT be permitted to take any other papers except hall ticket and valid Identity proof and photocopy of the same ID proof.
- Cellular phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in-calculators/memory, ear phones and other electronic gadgets etc. will not be permitted. (Arrangements will NOT be made by the duty staff for safe keeping and returning the above gadgets if brought).
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the exam hall until the exam is over except acute health related issues.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of examination for any reason, re-examination shall NOT be conducted by the JIPMER under any circumstances.
- JIPMER reserves the right to reschedule the date / time of the examination, depending upon local conditions.