JIPMER 2018 Application Form
JIPMER 2018 Application form can be submitted in online mode only. JIPMER, Puducherry has released the application form on March 7th 2018. and the last date to submit the application form is 13th April 2018 till 5:00 pm. Candidates will have to pay the application fee after filling JIPMER application form 2018
The application fee of JIPMER MBBS 2018 different for different categories. Candidates should fill the JIPMER Online application form carefully, no changes will be allowed after the application form is submitted. A printout of the filled application form is needed for further reference. Any incomplete JIPMER MBBS application form 2018 will be rejected.
Necessary Documents/details before filling the online Application form
- A Valid ID Proof Number (Aadhar or e-Aadhar or Passport)-No ID proof other than Aadhar card or e-Aadhar or Passport, will be permitted by JIPMER Puducherry, as a ID proof.
- Mobile Number and Email Id
- Candidate’s Name and Date of Birth (as on class 10th Certificate)
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Parents’ Educational Background, Occupation and Income
- Candidate’s Educational Details (Class 10th and 12th )
- Candidate’s Digital Photograph, Signature and Category Certificate (if applicable)
Specifications of Digital Photograph, Signature and Certificate
- Recent, coloured photograph on white background.
- Name of the candidate and date of clicking must be written on a placard in hand.
- Dimensions of Photograph (Width x Height): 30mm x 45mm
- Save it as Candidate Photograph.jpg.
- Size- 10 Kb to 80 Kb
- Format- JPG
- Dimensions of Paper (Width x Height): 80mm x 35mm
- Sign with black ball-point pen.
- Save it as Candidate Signature.jpg.
- Size- 10 Kb to 80 Kb.
- Format - JPG
(If applicable) -Includes community or OPH certificate.
Candidates belonging to category other than General (UR) and P-UR (Puducherry General) have to upload community or caste certificate.
Candidates belonging to OPH (Orthopedic Physically Challenged) or P-OPH category, have to upload disability certificate.
Max. Size-800 Kb
Procedure to fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018
The five-step procedure is given below for filling JIPMER MBBS 2018 application form.
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Login
Step 3: Edit or Fill the application form of JIPMER MBBS
Step 3: Payment of JIPMER MBBS application fee
Step 4: Confirmation of JIPMER MBBS 2018 application form
- First, Candidates will need to register.
- Enter the name, date of birth and an active mobile number & Email Id.
- Candidate must ensure that their mobile number is not registered with DND (Do Not Disturb) service.Login Credentials (User ID and Password) and Login Link will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile Number after 5 minutes post Registration.
- Candidate must check his/her Email Inbox, Junk and Spam folders after registration to get Login Credentials for complete Application process.
- After registration, candidates will receive a login link on their registered email Id (the email Id which is used in step 1) and will also receive an User ID and Password on their registered email Id and mobile number.
- Now, candidates must click on the login link received via email, and Enter the User ID and Password and Click on ‘Login’ to enter the portal to fill JIPMER MBBS 2018 application form.
Edit or Fill the application form of JIPMER MBBS
- After logging in, to fill or edit JIPMER MBBS application form 2018.click on “Edit” button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Candidates need to enter the details like Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Nationality, ID Proof Number, Educational details, etc. Along with this, candidates will be required to answer some questions like if they are residents of Puducherry, etc.
- Candidates need to enter three exam cities of their choice. JIPMER Puducherry will try to allot an exam centre in the same city as chosen by the candidate.
- By the end of application form, candidates need to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature as per the file sizes and format mentioned above.
- After entering all the details and uploading the documents, enter the code in the image and click on Submit.
- Before clicking on submit button, candidates can preview their application and check all the information entered by them. No changes will be allowed in the JIPMER application form 2018, once the candidate clicks on submit button.
Payment of JIPMER MBBS Application Fee
- After clicking on submit button, candidates will be directed to the payment page. Candidates will be required to make the payment of prescribed application fee for completing the procedure of filling JIPMER MBBS application form 2018.
- The payment of application fee will only be through
- Net banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
Confirmation of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Form
Candidates can take a printout of their duly filled application form by logging in their portal through their User ID and Password. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of JIPMER 2018 application form saved in digital (by saving as pdf) and non-digital (by printing) formats both, for future reference.
NOTE: Instead of submitting the application of JIPMER MBBS 2018 at once, candidates can save all the information and logout and can edit the information by logging in to the portal through User ID and Password sent to their registered email id and mobile number. However, they must submit application form of JIPMER MBBS 2018 before the last date, i.e. April 13th , 2018.
JIPMER Application Form Fee
Candidates have to pay the requisite application fee after filling JIPMER MBBS 2018 application form. JIPMER application fee is different for different categories. JIPMER MBBS application fee as per different categories is mentioned in the table given below.
JIPMER MBBS Application Fee
|General (UR) & P- UR||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges are applicable|
|OBC & P-OBC||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges are applicable|
|SC/ST & P-SC/ST||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges are applicable|
|NRI/OCI||Rs.3,000 + Transaction Charges are applicable|
|OPH & P-OPH||Exempted From Application Fees|
Method of Payment of Application Fee of JIPMER MBBS 2018 can be paid by online methods only, i.e. via:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking