JIPMER 2018 Results
The result of JIPMER MBBS 2018 will first be declared in the form of JIPMER MBBS merit list on or before June 20th 2018, which contains names of only those candidates who qualify the JIPMER MBBS.
The result of JIPMER MBBS 2018 merit list will contain candidates name, category, general and category-wise rank and total and subject-wise percentile scored. After a few days of the release of JIPMER MBBS merit list, JIPMER Puducherry will release JIPMER MBBS 2018 result in the form of individual rank letters or scorecards.
The scorecards of JIPMER MBBS 2018 will tentatively be released in the fourth week of June, 2018. Rank letter of JIPMER MBBS result 2018 will be released for all the candidates whether they they qualify the exam or not. JIPMER MBBS 2018 rank letters will display the rank, marks scored and the overall and sectional percentile of a candidate.
Based on the result of the Competitive Entrance Examination, the following merit lists will be prepared based on Percentile Scores:
- Common (UR) Merit list: Subject to the Govt. of India, DOPT. O.M.No. 36011/1/98. Estt. (Res), Dated 1st July 1998, it is clarified that only SC/ST/OBC candidates who are selected on the same standard as applied to general candidates shall not be adjusted seats against reserved vacancies. In other words, when a relaxed standard is applied in selecting an SC/ST/OBC candidates, for example in the age-limit, experience, qualification, permitted number of chances in written examination, extended zone of consideration larger than what is provided for General category candidates etc.The SC/ST/OBC candidates are to be counted against reserved vacancies. Such candidates would be deemed as unavailable for consideration against the unreserved vacancies. Therefore a reserved candidate will be considered on General Seat only if no relaxation of the eligibility level (i.e. % of marks) and at cut-off level in MBBS Entrance Examination is given.
- Scheduled Caste Candidates list
- Scheduled Tribe Candidates list
- Other Backward Classes Candidates list
- Pondicherry- UR Candidates list
- Pondicherry – OBC Candidates List
- Pondicherry – SC Candidates list
- Pondicherry – ST Candidates list
- OPH Candidates List
- Pondicherry- OPH Candidates List
- NRI/OCI candidates List
In each category the total no. of candidate to be called for counseling will be 8 times the no.of seats available in each category. Individual letters will not be sent to the selected candidates and to those who are placed in the waiting list. Candidates should check the website for the lists. Candidates are advised to browse the website periodically for updated information.
Awarding of Marks
- The response of the candidate for a question(s), on click of “submit button” before closing of Examination shall be considered as the response chosen by the candidate.
- Questions that are answered by the candidate will be considered as answered
- Marked for review and answered will be considered as Answered
- Marked for review and Unanswered will be considered as Not answered
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded FOUR MARKS.
- ONE MARK will be deducted for each Incorrect response.
- ZERO mark will be given for the question Not answered
- The score such obtained will be the Raw Score
- Raw Score will be used to determine Percentile score [for the purpose of Eligibilityusing Cut-Offs and determining Merit / Ranking].
Preparation Of Overall Rank / Merit List
The Percentile scores for the Total Marks for both shifts would be merged and arranged so as to derive an Overall Merit List / Ranking.
Merit Ranking would be based on percentile score after Normalization if two shifts held .Merit List would be drawn category wise based on minimum percentile as given below:
|Unreserved (UR) – OPH||45|
|SC / ST / OBC/- OPH||40|
- Candidates who secure less than the minimum percentile in the Entrance Examination will NOT be considered for admission and their names will Not be included in the Merit List.
- Only those NRI / OCI candidates who opt for admission under Self Financing Scheme at the time of application itself will be considered for the merit list to 6 Seats for NRI/OCI status candidates.
- No E-Mail or Written communication will be entertained in this regard
Request for Change of Category/Status Submitted in the application shall not be entertained /considered under any circumstances. If any, Fresh application with another payment has to be made on-line before the last date of closing registration. It will be deemed that the application form is submitted with knowledge of the candidate only.