JIPMER 2018 Seat Allotment
JIPMER 2018 Seat Allotment will be conducted for candidates who will successfully get through all the verification rounds. For the allotment of seats candidates will be called as per their rank. The candidates will be allotted a seat if their is vacancy in the preferred course or campus.
The candidates may have to settle for lesser prioritised seats if there is no vacancy.Candidates can choose a seat either in JIPMER, Puducherry or JIPMER, Karaikal.
- Admission to all candidates is based on the merit, category of the candidates, and the availability of seats at the time of counselling. All candidates should report on due date mentioned in their admission letter, failing which, they will not have a right of admission.
- At any time, if the competent authorities find that admission has been offered based on false/ incorrect information/ documents and suppression of relevant facts, educational qualification or quota, the admission offered or the admission already completed shall be cancelled, irrespective of the stage of study of that course.
- Further, legal proceedings will also be initiated against such candidates for such action. Hence, Candidates are warned against indulging in such action, in their own interest.
- All parents are also requested to make note of the above provision, and take due care and diligence, in all matters concerning admission to the courses.
- Usually, no candidate (Indian or Foreign), will be admitted to the MBBS course beyond 30th September of the year of the admission.
- No candidate except foreign nationals will be admitted under any circumstances beyond 30th September of the year of admission.
- The candidates who are admitted after 30th September will be eligible for appearing in the First Professional Examination only with the next batch of students.
The Admission fee for JIPMER 2018 is given below
1.Admission fee for Indian Nationals:
The following fees, subject to revision will be payable by each candidate:
|Sl.No.||Description||Fee in Rs.|
|1||Admission Fee (one time.)||4,000.00|
|2||Academic Fee (p.a.)||1,400.00|
|3||JIPMER Students Association Fee (p.a.)||2,000.00|
|4||Learning Resource Fee (p.a.)||2,000.00|
|5||Corpus Fund on Academic Fee (p.a.)||70.00|
The Academic fees should be paid by each candidate at ACADEMIC SECTION, JIPMER on the counselling day after the completion of counselling process.
2.Academic Fee for NRI / OCI Candidates
- An Academic fee of US $75,000/- + Transaction charges as applicable. This will be one time payment, for entire duration of the course, at the time of admission. Admission letter will be issued ONLY on confirmation of payment from the competent authority.
- Payment to be made in foreign currency by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at “PUDUCHERRY”.
- Fees once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.