KCET 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The Karnataka Education Authority (KEA) has notified that the KCET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2018 will be available for download on KEA website kea.kar.nic.in from 6th April, 2018 to 15th April, 2018. The candidates who have successfully submitted their applications can download the KCET 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket by logging into KEA website using the Date of Birth and the application number generated at the time of application. The admit card contain details about candidates such as name and roll number, address of the exam centre, exam date and timing and exam day guidelines etc. The KCET 2018 applicants can access the official site- kea.kar.nic.in and download the KCET 2018 Hall Ticket by entering the User Id & Password. The Candidates who have forgotten their passwords will have an option of resetting the password.
KCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018:
- No candidate will be allowed in the examination hall without a valid admit card
- KCET 2018 admit card/hall ticket will only be issued in online mode. KEA will not send the KCET admit card to candidates by any other means.
Steps to download KCET Hallticket
Step 1: Visit the official website – http://kea.kar.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the notification that reads,‘CET-2018 - Hallticket Download’
Step 3: On the next page, again click on ‘CET-2018 - Hallticket Download Link’
Step 4: Enter Application Number, Date of Birth and Submit
Step 5: Download Hall Ticket and take a printout for further reference
Contents Containing In KCET Admit Card 2018:
- Candidate’s name and roll number.
- KCET 2018 application number.
- Name and address of the test centre.
- Date and time of the KCET 2018.
- The candidates photograph and signature.