KCET 2018 Answer Key
Download the KCET 2018 Provisional Answer Keys By KEA for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology
|Subject||Provisional Answer Key|
|Physics||KCET 2018 Physics Provisional Answer Key for all Sets|
|Chemistry||KCET 2018 Chemistry Provisional Answer Key for all Sets|
|Mathematics||KCET 2018 Mathematics Provisional Answer Key for all Sets|
|Biology||KCET 2018 Biology Provisional Answer Key for all Sets|
KCET 2018 Answer key
Candidates can check KCET Provisional Answer key above and can file objections, if any. Objections can be filed by Candidates / Parents / Lecturers and submitted with justification through Email.
- Objections must be submitted by clearly mentioning the Subject, Version code and Question number.
- Email must be titled as: CET-2018-Objection-Subject Name and sent firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails must be sent before 30th April, 2018 before 5:30 PM.
- If no justification is provided, such objections will not be considered.
KCET 2018 Provisional and Final Answer Keys
The KCET 2018 exam will be conducted on April 18th and 19th, and answer key for the KCET 2018 exam will be released in the 1st week of May 2018 tentatively online . The link to the official KCET answer key 2018 will be published here as soon as it is released by KEA.
The Karnataka Education Authority (KEA) will release the answer key twice as follows:
- The Provisional Answer Keys: The Candidates can go through the Answer Keys and in case of any challenges, the candidates can submit their response and claim it through mail or post to KEA Board.
- The Final Master Answer Keys: which will be the final decision of the Board and it cannot be changed.
The Candidates can compare their answers as marked in OMR sheets against the answers displayed in official KCET answer key 2018 to calculate their score. The KEA will release the KCET 2018 Answer keys separately for each subjects and each sets of paper (each exam given in 16 sets of paper like A1, A2…).
Note: The candidates will be given a copy of their answer keys after finishing the exam, which they can to calculate the expected scores.
Steps to calculate the score from KCET 2018 Answer key
- Student can score maximum marks of 180 in KCET 201
- Students can check how much marks they have scored out of 180 and confirm if they are eligible or not
- One mark for each question should be allotted as their is no negative marking scheme
- Calculate the total marks scored.
KCET 2018 Questions and Marks Distribution