KCET 2018 Counselling
The KCET Counselling 2018 will be conducted in 2nd week of June 2018 tentatively after announcement of KCET 2018 results, which will be released in 4th week of May 2018. KCET 2018 exam is conducted for the admission of students in various undergraduate programmes such as Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Farm Science courses etc. Seats allocation is done in 2-3 rounds (first round, second round and casual round). Candidates must know that their admission will be confirmed only after the payment of fees.
The KCET 2018 Counselling process consist of both offline and online mode,
- Qualified students will be called for KCET 2018 counselling followed by document verification and seat allotment process. Candidates must carry their original documents with the multiple attested photocopies during verification.
- Candidates must go through option entry, where they can select courses and institutions according to their priority. After counselling the seats are allotted according to their prioritized institutions in online mode.
- No seats will be allocated if the course and institution selected by candidate has higher cutoff rank than the candidate's rank, So please ensure that candidates have selected more number of colleges and courses which has higher cutoff ranks and lower cutoff ranks compared with their rank
- Options entered by the candidates during the first round will remain constant throughout all the remaining rounds of seat allotment and after final submission, candidates will not be allowed to edit or change their options.
- In case, a new college or courses is added in the seat matrix, candidates will be allowed to add new options after the first round.
Important Dates of KCET 2018 Counselling
|KCET 2018 Biology Exam||18th April, Wednesday 10.30am - 11.50am Biology|
|KCET 2018 Mathematics Exam||18th April, Wednesday 02.30pm - 03.50pm Mathematics|
|KCET 2018 Physics Exam||19th April, Thursday 10.30am - 11.50am|
|KCET 2018 Chemistry Exam||19th April, Thursday 02.30pm - 03.50pm|
|KCET 2018 Kannada Language Test in Bangalore (only for Horanadu, Gadinadu and Kannadiga candidates)||20th April 2018, Friday 11.30am to 12.30pm|
|Release of KCET 2018 provisional answer key||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date for submission of objections regarding answer key||2nd week of May 2018|
|KCET 2018 Result Declaration with Final Master Answer Key||4th week of May 2018|
|KCET 2018 Counselling & verification of documents||2nd week of June 2018|
|KCET 2018 seat allotment round 1||2nd week of June 2018|
|KCET 2018 seat allotment round 2||1st week of July 2018|
|KCET 2018 seat allotment casual round||1st week of August 2018|
KCET Counselling Procedure 2018
The KCET 2018 Counselling process conducted in various stages and listed below
- The First stage is document verification where candidates should register their names and rank.
- Documents will be verified by KEA board officials.
- After document verification, if candidates are eligible, then they can proceed with online option entry.
- The option entry can also be done on official website of KEA. During option entry, candidates have to choose their preferred branch and college and they must pay KEA fee. The seat allotment result will be announced through online mode after few days of option entry.
- Click here for Option entry link(link will be published here once released by KEA))
- Allotment of seats will be based on candidate’s rank in KCET exam and choices filled by them.
- After the allotment of seat, admission letter can be downloaded from the KEA website.
- The candidates should report to allotted college with documents for the admission.
Entry of Options KCET 2018
- Candidates must login using their User ID and Password
- Seat matrix will be uploaded by KEA on the official website according to category, course and college.
- Candidates should enter KCET 2018 Application Number followed by their Unique Keyword.
- The candidates can change their password once they log in.
- Once login in completed eligible candidates need to complete their Option entry i.e, enter their interested courses and colleges.
Documents to be submitted at the time of KCET 2018 Counselling
- 10th Standard Mark Card.
- S12th Standard Mark Card.
- Copy of Karnataka CET Application Form 2018.
- Karnataka CET Admit Card 2018.
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Study Certificate signed by the Concerned BEO/DDPI
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Valid Id proof
KEA Contact Address – KCET 2018 Counselling
Phone: 080 – 23460460 (Five Lines)
Fax: 080 – 23461576
|Sl.No.||Name Of The Helpline Centre||Place|
|01||Karnataka Examinations Authority
18th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleswaram, Bengaluru‐560012
|Bengaluru (head Office)|
|02||Bapuji Institute Of Engineering & Technology
Pb No. 325, Shamanur Road, Davanagere‐577004.
Fort Hospet Road, Bellary‐ 583 102
|04||College Of Agricultural University
Lingsaur Road, Raichur‐584 104.
|05||PDA College Of Engineering
Aiwan‐e‐shahi Area , Kalburgi
|06||B L D E A’s V.p. Dr. P. G. Hallakatti College Of Engineering & Tech
Ashram Road, Vijaypur‐586 103
|07||Jain College Of Engineering,
5999/2, T.s Nagar, Hunchanatti Road, Machhe, Belgaum – 590014.
|08||Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswra College Of Engineering,
Dhavalagiri, Dharwad‐580 002.
|09||Girijabai Sail Institute Of Technology,
Utkagali, Adj. To Border Check Post Nh 17, Majali Village, Karwar‐581345
|10||Sahyadri College Of Engineering And Management,
Adyar, Mangalore ‐575007
|11||Jawaharlal Nehru National College Of Engineering,
Navula, Savalanga Road, Shimoga 577 204.
|12||Government Engineering College,
Opp. Diary Circle, B.m.road, Hassan‐573 201
|13||Vidya Vardhaka College Of Engineering,
3rd Stage, Gokulum, Mysore ‐ 570 002.
|14||Siddaganga Institute Of Technology Campus
Department Of Mba, Tumkur
|15||Gurunank Dev Engineering College
Mailoor Road, Bidar
|16||Shree Jagadguru Gavisiddheshwar Ayurvedic Medical College
Gavimath Campus, Koppal‐583 231