KCET 2018 Income Certificate Format
Every candidate who is assigned rank in CET-2018 will have to report to the nearest Helpline Centres / or the most convenient Helpline Centres as per the schedule for Registration of Candidate and Verification of Documents. The CET No. will be entered in to the computer by verifying the CET-2018 Admission Ticket and candidate photo printed on the valid Identity Card of the Candidate.
Income Certificate is certification provided to the citizen by the government confirming and testifying their annual income. The certificate contains the details of annual Income of a person/Family from all kind of resources. This certificate establishes the expected annual income of citizen for all legal and official purpose.
Income certificate is produced by the candidate at the time document verification of KCET 2018 only if applicable.
When to submit Income certificate?
- To claim Supernumerary Quota: Income Certificate obtained from concerned Tahasildar is to be produced to claim “Supernumerary Quota” seats.
- To claim Reservation benefits: Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate / Income Certificate obtained from the concerned Tahasildar, must be produced by the candidates who wants to claim Reservation benefits. Candidate belonging to SC, ST and Category-I claiming seat under reserved category shall also produce Income certificate issued by the jurisdictional Tahasildar for verification.
- To claim Rural quota: Candidates who claims seat in rural category should also submit an income certificate issued from the concerned Tahasildar along with the rural study certificate as per format
Supernumerary quota seats
All candidates including General Merit candidates are eligible for Supernumerary quota seats. The eligibility for supernumerary quota seats will be published on the KEA website before the commencement of the document verification process. The candidates who claim seat under “Supernumerary Quota” will have to obtain an income certificate from the concerned Tahasildar.
Income certificate format for Supernumerary quota
Download KCET Income Certificate in PDF Document
Rural quota seats
General merit candidates who claims seat in rural category should also submit an income certificate issued from the concerned Tahasildar along with the rural study certificate as per format
Reservation quota seats
- Candidates seeking reservation benefit should produce a Caste Certificate in Form ‘D’ in case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Form ‘E’ in case of Category -1
- Caste Income Certificate in Form ‘F’ for Other Backward Classes such as 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B, issued by the concerned Jurisdictional Tahasildar, in accordance with the Government order No. Sa Ka E 225 BCA 2000 dated 30th March 2002 and No. Sa Ka E 104 BCA 2011 dated 06-02-2012 as amended from time to time.
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST and Category –1 of the Other backward classes should also produce a separate Income Certificate to claim Tuition Fee Exemption from concerned department / Government of India scholarship as per the prescribed format.