KCET 2018 Study Certificate Format
Every candidate who is assigned rank in CET-2018 will have to report to the nearest Helpline Centres / or the most convenient Helpline Centres as per the schedule for Registration of Candidate and Verification of Documents. The CET No. will be entered in to the computer by verifying the CET-2018 Admission Ticket and candidate photo printed on the valid Identity Card of the Candidate.
Interaction Session:An Interaction Session will be conducted at all Helpline Centres. At this stage candidates will be briefed about the procedure to be followed by the candidate in exercising options, allotment of seats, payment of fees and reporting to the college. This will be like a training class to the candidates to familiarize themselves on entry of options and procedure to be followed for such entry of options till their admissions to the college.
Documents To Be Produced For Verification
The following original documents and one set of attested photocopies has to arrange in the sequential order shown below and produce the same in the verification counter for verification of documents.
- The final print out of the CET-2018 Online Application Form.
- Original Copy of the Chalan for having paid the fees.
- ‘CET 2018’ Admission Ticket
- SSLC / 10th Standard Marks Card
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard Marks Card
- Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO / DDPI
- TWO recent passport size photographs
Study certificate and Counter sign
|Certificate||Competent authority to Counter sign|
|School Study Certificate for general candidates and other categories for 7 years||Concerned BEO/DDPi|
|College (Class XI and Class XII) Study certificate for all candidates||Not necessary|
|Study certificate for CBSE, CISCE, J & K candidates||Not necessary|
|Kannada Medium Study Certificate (from Class 1st - 10th )|
|Rural Study Certificate||Concerned BEO|
KCET 2018 Study Certificate
- Study certificate must be compulsorily produced during verification and it must also be counter signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI (Block Education Officer/Deputy Director of Public Instruction).
- Study Certificate is submitted to show that the candidate has studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN years from 1st standard to 12th standard or qualifying examination issued by Head of the institution. Further, School study certificates should be countersigned by the concerned Block Educational Officer (BEO)/Deputy Director of Public Instructions (DDPI) COMPULSORILY in the proforma prescribed. Please contact concerned school for BEO / DDPI OFFICE ADDRESS. (The counter signature for 1st and 2nd PU study certificate is not required).
CBSE, CISCE, J & K candidates should produce the study certificate obtained from the Principal of their respective schools. Further, countersignature of BEO or DDPI is not required for them.
- All the candidates (GM, SC, ST Category – I, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category candidates) must compulsorily produce the STUDY CERTIFICATE (wherever necessary) obtained from the head of the institution where the candidate has passed the 10th standard / SSLC examination, by mentioning the Standards, Academic years, Mother Tongue as per the admission register of the institution.
Profarma for Study Certificate
Download KCET Study Certificate in PDF Document
Study certificate for Kannada medium candidates
- Candidates who wants to claim Kannada medium reservation must submit Kannada medium Study certificate counter signed by concerned BEO.
- Candidates claiming the benefit of Kannada Medium reservation should produce a certificate for having studied 10 full academic years in Kannada medium from 1st standard to 10th standard issued by the Head of the educational institution and such certificate should be countersigned by the respective BEO or DDPI in the proforma prescribed in the following.
- Income limit: No income limit.
Profarma for Kannada medium study certificate
Download KCET Kannda Medium Reservation Certificate in PDF Document
Study certificate for Rural candidates
- The candidates who claim seat under rural category will have to obtain a rural study certificate from the respective school / high school issued by the head of the institution which should be countersigned by the concerned Block Educational Officer (BEO) as per prescribed format.
- The candidates who claim seat under rural category will have to obtain a rural study certificate from the respective school / high school issued by the head of the institution which should be countersigned by concerned Block Educational Officer (BEO) as per format.
- General merit candidates who claim seat in rural category should also submit an income certificate issued from the concerned Tahasildar along with the rural study certificate, as per format.
- Income limit: Rs.6,00,000/-
The candidates whose parents come under creamy layer are not eligible to claim the benefit of rural reservation.
The candidates claiming reserved category benefits should COMPULSORILY produce the Study Certificate indicating the Standards, Academic Years, Caste and Mother Tongue obtained from the head of the institution where the candidate has passed 10th standard / SSLC examination, as per the Admission Register of institution, in the proforma prescribed. The school study certificates of the candidates should be got countersigned invariably by the BEO / DDPI along with full Address, Seal & Telephone Number of the concerned office