KEAM 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
KEAM Admit card 2018 will be available on 10th April, 2018. Candidates eligible to take up the exam will be able to download the admit card/hall ticket online. Please note that admit card must be download online. It will not be sent via post.
- The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the CEE-www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
Steps to download admit card
- Go to www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Go to login page
- Enter Application Number and Password of KEAM 2018
- Click on Admit Card from the menu.
- Enter Application number and Date of Birth provided in the application form in order to download the admit card.
- And then take a printout of the admit card.
Some points to note:
Facilitation Centres will be functioning across the State from where candidates can download and take printouts of admit card.
The venue of the examination and time table will be given in the admit card.
Rejection memo will be issued to candidates whose application has been rejected.
No memo will be sent by post in the case of defective applications. The defects in the applications will be displayed on the homepage of the candidate while attempting to download the admit card by giving his/her Application Number and Date of Birth.
Defects if any, should be rectified within the dates specified in the notification pertaining to the download of admit cards.