KEAM 2018 Answer Key
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) Kerala will release answer key tentatively in the 4th week of April 2018, once the exam is over. Answer keys 2018 will be released separately for Paper 1 and Paper 2 as per the versions of the papers. Candidates who have taken the exam must check and download the answer key as per their version of the paper
Candidates who take up the exam can compare their answers from KEAM answer key 2018 and calculate their probable score in the entrance test.
There will also be a window for challenging the answer key of KEAM by the 1st week of May 2018. If there are any discrepancies in the answers,they can challenge.
KEAM 2018 Answer Key By CEE for Paper 1 and Paper 2
KEAM 2018 Questions with Answer Keys for Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Click here for KEAM 2018 Questions with Answer Key Paper 1(Physics & Chemistry)
- Click here for KEAM 2018 Questions with Answer Key Paper 2(Mathematics)
KEAM 2018 Final Answer Keys by CEE
- Click here to download KEAM answer key(final answer key by CEE will be released soon)
- Download the answer key of KEAM 2018 as the version of their paper
- After downloading, check and compare your answer with KEAM answer key 2018. Compare and calculate your probable score.
Challenge KEAM Answer Key 2018?
- Candidates who find discrepancy in the answer key of KEAM 2018 can challenge it within 5 days of the release of the answer key. They have to submit their objections within this time limit.
- To submit their objections/complaint, the candidates have to pay Rs. 100 per question through a demand draft drawn in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram by the first week of May 2018.
- Candidates have to send the hard copy of the objections/complaints by post.
- The expert/CEE committee will check all the objections/complaints and decide on releasing the final answer key. The decision made by the committee will be considered final.
- In case corrections are found in the answer key, then the committee will release the final answer key of KEAM 2018 and candidates’ submitted amount for objections will be refunded.