KEAM 2018 Counselling
EAM Counselling 2018 will be commenced in the month of June 2018, after the KEAM 2018 rank list is announced. Eligible candidates can attend the counselling and attend Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) to get admission in Engineering, Medical, Architecture courses, which will be conducted by CEE, Kerala through a Single Window System.
It is to be noted that candidates seeking admission to B.Arch and Medical courses must compulsorily qualify NATA and NEET respectively.
KEAM 2018 Counselling Schedule
Counselling will be commenced after the release of result, and actual dates for counselling will be updated as soon as available.
|Online option registration starts||4th week of June 2018|
|Trial allotment||4th week of June 2018|
|Last date for option registration||Last week of June 2018|
|First allotment result||Last week of June 2018|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||1st week of July 2018|
|Report at the allotted college||2nd week of July 2018|
|Online option confirmation (2nd round)||1st to 2nd week of July 2018|
|Second allotment result||2nd week of July 2018|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||2nd week of July 2018|
|Report at the allotted college||3rd week of July 2018|
KEAM 2018 Counselling procedure
KEAM 2018 Counselling will tentatively start in the month of June 2018, and candidates who are qualified must register Online or at Facilitation centres (FC).
Documents required during Counselling:
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Original KEAM Admit card.
- Original copy of Class X and Class XII marks along with KEAM scorecard.
Selected candidates are requested to carry all their educational document for KEAM 2018 counselling. In case they fail to carry these, the KEAM 2018 admission will be canceled. Downloaded mark-sheets and scanned certificates are not allowed at the venue
Step 1: Registration
- Registration link (will be updated as soon as available) - for KEAM 2018 counselling.
- Click on ‘KEAM 2018 Candidate Portal’.
- Login using ‘Roll number’ and ‘Application number’.
- Next enter the ‘Key number’ and ‘Password’ on the “Online Registration Page”. The Key Number is a 16 digit alpha-numeric code provided on the security card. The code should not be disclosed to any other.
Step 2: Selection of Courses and Colleges
- After the successful registration, a list of colleges and courses will be displayed online.
- The candidates have to select their preferred course-college combination from the list. Any number of preferences can be filled.
- The selected options will be displayed on the right side of the screen. Click on “Save” button to SAVE the selection.
Note: Selection of the colleges must be done very carefully as the seat allotment will be based on the preference of the applicants.
Step 3: Review and Print Out
- Candidates can exercise the option of filtering the choices entered by them using edit button.
- They can now add or delete course/college as per their preference. Submit the form once done with selection.
- After the submission, candidates will be able to review their selection.
- A print out of the filled-in options can be taken for future use.