KEAM 2018 Cutoff
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala will release KEAM cut-off for the current year, 2018 after the announcement of KEAM result. Cut-off is the minimum rank/marks to be obtained by the aspirant in order to become eligible to counselling. KEAM Cut-off include opening and closing rank and the closing rank determines the minimum rank to be secured by the candidate.
Candidates must note that KEAM cut-off is different for each category, i.e., each category has a different cut-off, not only this but also the various courses offered by KEAM has different cut-off scores
Factors influencing KEAM Cutoff
- Difficulty level of exam
- Number of candidates appeared for the exam
- Availability of seats
- Number of qualified candidates for the exam
- Average marks secured by candidates
- Previous year cut-off
- Different cut-offs will be announced according to category, branch and colleges/institutes.
- It is to be noted that closing rank will be announced for each seat allotment round.