MHT CET 2018 Application Form
Candidates who wants to appear in the MHT CET 2018 should first register by using their Email id to fill the MHT CET application form 2018. After registration, candidates should log in using their Email Id, password and mobile number.
MHT CET 2018 application form has to be filled by candidates by providing their personal details like name, father's name, date of birth, email Id and mobile number etc, and must also upload their photograph and signature in the prescribed format. MHT CET 2018 application form should be submitted along with the specified application fee, otherwise,it is not considered.Information/documents needed before filling MHT CET 2018 application form
Candidates should have the following details/documents ready in the prescribed format before filling the application form of MHT CET 2018:
Photograph: A recent colour passport size photograph with light/white background.
Signature:Candidates should sign (not in capital letters) on a white sheet of paper with a black ink pen. These signatures have to be scanned in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings.
These are specifications for uploading images.
|File Size||15KB to 50KB||5KB to 20KB|
Procedure to fill MHT CET application form 2018
Candidates has to follow the steps mentioned below to fill the application form of MHT CET 2018.
Step 1:Register and enter your personal details
Step 2:Registration confirmation
Step 3:Upload photograph and signature
Step 4:Payment of Fees
Step 5:Completion of Registration process
Step 6:Print out of acknowledgement page
Register your enter personal details
Candidates should first register to fill MHT CET 2018 application form.
For the purpose of registration, following details have to be entered:
- Full name (as appearing on the statement of marks of SSC (10th) equivalent exam)
- Father's name
- Last name
- Mother's first name
- Address for correspondence
- House No/ Street
- Area Name
- Town/ City
- Mobile number
- Primary Email Id (Email will be sent to this email ID)
- Alternate Email Id (Parent's Email ID, if available)
- Contact Telephone No. (with STD Code)
- Permanent Residence in Village/ Town/ City
- Domicile of Maharashtra/ Disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border (MKB)/ Outside Maharashtra
- Category of candidate (Caste recognized in Maharashtra state)
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJ(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC & SBC categories should possess their respective caste certificates
- Candidates belonging to Non Creamy Layer (NCL) have to produce valid certificate upto March 31, 2019
- If candidate belongs to PWD (the eligible candidates having less than 40% disability) Blind, Low Vision and Orthopedically Handicapped and persons affected with Cerebral Palsy and Dyslexia, who are not in a position to write, can avail a scribe / writer for the MHT-CET 2018 exam)
- If candidate is a migrant of J&K
- If candidate has registered for other entrance examinations (JEE Main/ NEET/ None)
- Total Annual Family Income
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Account Details for Financial Transaction (if any)
- Name of the account holder as per Bank record
- Name of the Bank
- Name of the Bank Branch
- Type of Account (Saving/ Current)
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
- School / Jr. College where the candidate completed/Passed their HSC (12th) equivalent examination.
- District of School/ Jr. College
- Select District of Examination Centre (the centres will be allotted to Maharashtra candidates within the same district from where they have passed or are appearing in their qualifying exam meanwhile, candidates from outside Maharashtra can choose any exam centre of their choice)
- Subjects for CET examination (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology)
- Language for the exam (English, Marathi, Urdu)
Note:Marathi and Urdu can only be chosen if medium of instruction was Marathi/ Urdu in HSC/ 12th
Once the candidates registers, a confirmation page along with their application number will appear. The application number will also be sent to their provided Email address.
Upload photograph and signature
Candidates should upload their photograph and signature in specified formats.
Size of photograph and signature
Follow the steps mentioned below to check the size of the files uploaded:
- Candidates should open the digital or scanned photograph or signature in MS Paint by right click option on the photograph or signature.
- Candidates are required to upload their recent scanned/digital colour photograph and signature
- The file size of the Photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB and Signature should be between 5KB to 20 KB per file
- Candidates have to upload their Photograph and Signature in ".jpg" format only
Payment of Fees
Candidates should press the option Click here to make payment button to make the payment. Payment can be made by any of the following modes
- Credit Card/ Debit Card,
- Internet Banking,
- Debit Card (ATM PIN),
- Wallets and more.
A page with appear with all the details of the candidate including the CET application fee amount and service charges (as applicable) will be displayed. Candidates should check all the details and read the declaration, and click on I agree. Next, candidates will have to click on â€œPay nowâ€ and make the fee payment.
MHT CET 2018 Application Fee
|MHT CET 2018 Application Fee for Open Category||Rs. 800 + Payment Gateway Charges|
|MHT CET Application Fee 2018 for Reserved Category||Rs. 600 + Payment Gateway Charges|
Completion of Registration process
After successful payment of the application fee, a confirmation will be displayed.Candidates should take a print out of the receipts for future references. Candidates should also take a print out of their MHT CET registration confirmation.
Candidates should take print outs of their MHT-CET 2018 acknowledgement page for future references.
- An incomplete application form will be rejected. Application form sent by post/courier will be not be entertained and will be rejected. The candidate shall submit one and only one application form. If, candidate submits more than one application form. The last submitted online application form along with payment will be treated as valid.
- The email id and mobile number entered in the registration form will be treated as primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- In case of mail not received in INBOX, also check the Spam / Junk folder.
- Please access emails regularly.