MHT CET 2018 Cutoff
Cut off is the closing rank or the minimum score/rank required by the candidate to be considered eligible for further rounds of counselling and admission to the courses.
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra will publish the MHT CET 2018 cutoff and candidates who qualify can register for counselling process. Cut off for each CAP (Centralised Allotment Process) rounds will be published as per the schedule. Two separate cut off lists will be published for All India candidates and Maharashtra candidates.
A provisional merit list followed by a final merit list will be released before the release of CAP round 1.
Factors influencing MHT-CET 2018 cut off
- Total number of candidates appearing in MHT CET 2018
- The difficulty level of questions asked in the entrance exam
- Seat capacity of the course to which admission is sought
- Previous year’s cut off trends
- Category of the candidate