NEET 2018 Application Form
Before filling the form candidates are required to download the information bulletin and read it carefully and make the necessary preparations. Listed below are some of the important points, kindly go through them and apply for the exam.
- Names of Father/Mother and Candidate with correct spellings, Aadhaar Number/ Aadhaar Enrollment Number/Registration Number Issued by CBSE Facilitation Number/Passport number/Ration Card Number/Bank Account Number/Other valid Govt. Identity Card Number, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. must be kept ready.
- Candidate should have scanned images of his/her latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb) and Signature (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) in JPEG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
- Decide the mode of payment of fee beforehand.
- Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or
- Net Banking/UPI
- e-wallet of various service providers
- Keep the statements of bank/net banking transaction receipt/e-wallet receipt bearing application/ registration number for future reference.
- Print the confirmation page (Step-4) of online application after completion of Step-3 i.e. payment through debit/credit card/Net Banking/UPI/E-Wallet.
- Failure to complete Step-2 of online application and further payment of fee as per Step-3, final Submission of online application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in all modes of payment of fee.
Note: Generation of confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of application form. If confirmation page has not been generated, this means that application has not been submitted successfully.
Filling the Application Form NEET 2018:
Application form has to be filled in ONLINE mode only.
- Log on to website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of Application – 2018 and read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of online application.
- Go to the link ‘Apply On-line’ and click on it
- Read the instructions and procedure for online submission of application form carefully. At the end of the page, the following four links to apply online are given:
- Fill in the online application form Step-1 and note down the registration number.
- Upload images of photograph and signature in JPEG format at Step-2 of the application.
- Make payment of fee as per available options in Step-3.
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Step-4 of online application form and preserve it for future reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited.
- Click on the link “Proceed to apply online NEET (UG) - 2018”.
- Fill the details required carefully.
- You can find two links on the page - 'Next and Preview' and 'Reset'. If you are satisfied with the details filled then click on 'Next and Preview' else click on 'Reset'.
- After clicking on 'Next and Preview' you can review the form and if it correct proceed to 'Next' else click on 'Back'.
- After this step candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number using which candidates can create password.
- Provisional Registration Number is generated on screen, which is sent to candidate's E-mail Id and mobile number. (please save it for future use)
- Now candidate will be given an option to continue filling-up his application by clicking on the link ‘Continue’ or completing the form ‘Later’. If ‘Later’ is selected the candidate can login to his account at any time before the last date to complete the application form.
- The candidate may click on the ‘Continue’ button and submit the required information to complete the step-1 of application form. At any time during this step the candidate may keep on saving the data filled in the application form. At the end of this step, the candidate may preview the data filled up by them before finally submitting the form.
- After submission of data at Step-1, you will be redirected to second link for uploading of photograph and signature, which is Step-2.
- After uploading photograph and signature, you will be redirected to Step-3 for payment of fee
- After successful remittance of fee, you will be redirected to step-4 where you can take printout of confirmation Page.
- All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately/individually.
- Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and printing of the computer generated confirmation Page will be deactivated as per given schedule. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration only.
- Candidature of the candidates will not be accepted if fee is not paid even after the successful submission of application form and issue of registration number.
Please have your latest scanned images ready for this step, and note that the images must be in JPEG format. Passport size photographs with white background indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph to be used for uploading on online Application and for Counseling/Admission. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly but photograph should not have cap or goggles.
Image size - In JPEG format between 10 KB and 100 KB in size
Signature - In JPEG format between 3 KB and 20 KB in size
POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable.
Applications not complying with these instructions or without clear photographs are liable to be rejected.
Please refer the below image to upload photo and signature:
Payment of fees is done in online mode, refer the prescribed fee to complete payment and submit the form, also note that application form will be rejected if fee is not paid.
|Rs.1400/- (INR)||Rs.750/- (INR)|
Note: Amount paid cannot be refunded.
Requirement of Aadhar
Aadhar card is not mandatory for NEET exam 2018. The Supreme court on 7th of March, 2018 said that nique identification number Aadhaar cannot be made mandatory for any national entrance examination for now.