NEET 2018 Counselling
counselling schedule for NEET UG 2018.
|1||First round of NEET 2018 Counselling (AIQ)||12.06.2018 to 24.06.2018|
|2||Last date of joining||03.07. 2018|
|3||Second Round of NEET Counselling 2018 (AIQ)||06.07.2018to 12.07.2018|
|4||Last date of joining||22.07.2018|
|5||Mock-Up Counselling Round of NEET 2018 (AIQ)||12.08.2018 to 22.08.2018|
List of Documents Required During Counselling
- Mark statements & passing certificates of Class 10th & 12th .
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Admit Card of NEET UG 2018.
- NEET exam Result/Rank Card
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric certificate does not bear the same)
- PwD category certificate, if applicable.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Letter of counselling.
1. Counselling for seats under 15% All India Quota:
Online counselling would be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health Services. Information for online counselling would only be available on Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) website (www.mcc.nic.in). Any query related to 15 % All India Quota, Central Institutions including AFMC, ESI, BHU, AMU and Deemed Universities Counselling may be referred to the following address:
The Assistant Director General (ME)
Directorate General of Health Services,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110 108
Phone No. 011-23062493,
2. NEET (All India Quota) Counselling Procedure:
NEET 2018 counselling for All India quota seats will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. After the result of NEET 2018 is declared, interested candidates will be required to register themselves for participating in All India quota counselling of NEET, only after downloading their NEET 2018 rank letters issued by CBSE.
- Candidate Registration: Candidates should register for All India quota first round from June 12, 2018, in online mode.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round After registration, candidates will have to choose the courses and colleges of their preference and finally lock-in their preferences in the online portal.
- After choice filling and locking of round 1, seat allotment results and reporting to college against round 1 seats allotment is done
- New Registration (Round 2): Before the second round of All India quota counselling of NEET 2018 begins, All India quota registration facility will be open for the candidates who couldn’t register in first round of All India quota counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to All India quota counselling round one, candidates will be given a chance to enter new choices and prioritize their course and college preference in the portal. Finally candidates will be required to lock their preferences before the last day of locking preferences.
3. Counselling and admission other than 15% All India Seats:
Candidates wishing to apply for admission in State Medical Colleges/Universities/Institutions using merit list of NEET (UG) – 2018 shall follow the instructions of the State Government and/or authorities of the Medical/Dental colleges/Institution/University concerned for counselling. Counselling for Private Medical Colleges (except Deemed) will be with the respective State Governments. The admitting/counselling authorities will draw merit list of the candidates in the respective categories declared by the candidates at the time of applying for admission/counselling. The CBSE will not make any change in candidates‟ data after the opportunity for the same is given. In no case, the change of data submitted by candidate in the online application form shall be made by CBSE, after declaration of result.