NEET 2018 Seat Allotment
Mock Counselling in NEET 2018 helps candidates to refine their selection of choice. Seat Allotment is an option open for the candidates to get an idea of the seats they can get based on their choices and rank
NEET 2018 Seat allotment dates
|1||Registration for Counselling, Choice filling and Indicative seat allotment||1st weekof July-2nd week of July,2018|
|2||Declaration of Result of Indicative seat allotment||2nd week of July,2018|
|3||Choice locking||2nd week of July,2018|
|4||Round 1 seat allotment process||2nd weekof July,2018|
|5||Result of NEET 2018 Round 1 seat allotment||3rd week of July,2018|
|6||Reporting at college after Round 1 allotment||3rdweek of July,2018- 4th week of July,2018|
|7||Preference entry, choice locking and Registration for Round 2||1stweek of August,2018|
|8||Process of Round 2||1st week of August,2018|
|9||Round 2 seat allotment result||2nd week of August,2018|
|10||Reporting at college after Round 2 seat allotment||2nd week of August-3rd week of August,2018|
|11||Transfer of vacant seats to State quota by MCC||3rdweek of August,2018|
Process of NEET 2018 seat allotment
- First candidate has to register them selves for NEET 2018 counselling, then choice filling and locking of seats are done
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The result of first round of All India Quota seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college against round 1 allotment: Candidates who will be allotted a seat in NEET All India Quota first counselling round, they will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities, before the last date of reporting to college. Candidates who choose to accept the allotted college in round one will also be eligible to participate in NEET 2018 All India Quota counselling second round, provided they express their willingness for the same in the online portal.
- New registration for NEET 2018 round 2 counselling, then choice filling and locking of seats are done
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): MCC will then publish the result of seat allotment of second round of All India Quota counselling detailing the ranks admitted on All India Quota seats and the colleges in which they got admission.
- Reporting to college against round 2 allotment: Candidates who will be allotted a seat in second round of 15% All India Quota counselling will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders of the Supreme court of India.