NEET 2018 State Government Quota Reservation


NEET 2018 Reservation for State Government Quota

It is known that NEET Reservation policy is implemented for 15% of seats under All India Quota, where the reservation policies of NEET UG take its effect, but the rest of seats other than All India Quota follows other set of reservation policy. Other than All India Quota, the remaining 85% of seats come under State Quota, which are subjected to State/UT Government Reservation policies.

State Government Quota seat

The reservation criteria in this quota depends on the reservation policies of respective states where the candidate decides to study.

Admission In State Medical Colleges/Universities/Institutions/Private Medical Colleges For Seats Other Than 15% All India Quota.

  1. Admission under State Quota Seats shall be subject to reservation policy and eligibility criteria prevailing in the State/Union Territory as notified by the respective State/Union Territory from time to time.
  2. The reservation of the seats in medical colleges for respective categories shall be as per applicable laws prevailing in State/Union Territory concerned.
  3. Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in Private Medical Colleges shall be subject to policies of the Government of India/State/Union Territory.
Top