TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
TS EAMCET hall tickets can be downloaded from official website - TS EAMCET 2018 Read below for hall ticket details and steps to download the hall ticket.
Steps to download hall ticket:
step 1:Visit the official website of - TS EAMCET 2018
step 2:Click on the available link - ‘Download Hall Ticket’
step 3: Enter TS EAMCET ‘Registration Number’, ‘Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number’ and DOB (Date of Birth).
step 4:After entering all the details, click on the ‘Get Hallticket’.
step 5:TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018 will then appear on the screen.
step 6:Download and take a printout of it for future reference.
Contents of hall ticket
- Course name
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Candidate’s Address
- Test Date and Time
- TS EAMCET Exam Center
- Category and Gender of candidate
- Local Status – It means the residential status of a candidate. If he/ she is a local of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number – Candidate’s admit card code or number as issued by the authorities.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature – Candidate appearing for the exam will have their passport size photo and scanned signature in TS EAMCET Admit Card
- Signature of Convener – the document will also carry scanned sign of controller of examination
Contents of hall ticket
Material to be brought on the date of examination is Hall Ticket along with Filled In Online Application Form with affixed recent colour photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where candidate has studied the qualifying examination. However, Signature of the candidate and Left Hand Thumb impression is to be filled in the respective spaces provided in the Filled In Online Application form in the presence of Invigilator only.
Other important instructions
- Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall atleast an hour before commencement of the examination. This will enable the candidate to familiarize himself/herself with Online examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter examination hall once the examination has commenced.
- Candidates are should bring the following to the examination hall:
- Hall Ticket
- A good Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
- Filled In Online Application Form with Photo affixed and attested and
- Attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST category candidates only who have not provided the Caste Certificate Application Number during the Online submission).
- Candidates should not bring Log books, Tables, Calculators, Pagers, Cell Phones etc., into the examination hall. Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material will be sent out of the examination hall.
- The candidate shall read carefully the instructions before he/she starts answering the questions in attempting the Online examination.
- Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. In no case they will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given for answering and other entries for writing the Online examination
- The Question Paper given to the candidate shall consist of 160 questions (multiple choice type) in three different sections subject wise with four responses given to each question out of which only one response is correct for the given question.
- Candidates are required to answer all the questions. All questions carry equal marks. There is no negative mark for incorrect answer.
Instructions to be followed for Computer Based Test
- Total duration of examination is 180 minutes.
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination
- The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using symbols followed by below description: The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again. If a question is answered and Marked for Review, your answer for that question will be considered in the evaluation.
- Click on the ">" arrow button to maximize the question window. To view the question palette again, you can click on "<" which appears on the right side of question window.
- To answer a question, do the following:
- Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on Save &Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question. c. Click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question.