TS EAMCET Answer key 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) has released the preliminary TS EAMCET 2018 answer key online on 9th May 2018 .The Last date to raise objections on TS EAMCET 2018 preliminary answer key is 10th May 2018. Candidates can comparing their answers with the given in answer key of TS EAMCET 2018 also get a probable score. The Final Answer key may tentatively be released in the fourth week of May.
TS EAMCET entrance exam may include up to four question sets, the answer key will be available for all the sets. After release of the preliminary TS EAMCET 2018 answer key, the competent authority will give a window for candidates to challenge any answer on the answer key, if candidates think there is a discrepancy. Complaints received will be duly considered by JNTU before publishing the final TS EAMCET 2018 answer key.
How to download TS EAMCET Answer Key 2018?
- Go to the TS EAMCET 2018 answer key
- The candidate will be redirected to a page where the TS EAMCET answer key 2018 will be displayed.
- The candidate must download the TS EAMCET 2018 answer key for the paper he/ she appeared in.
- After downloading the answer key of TS EAMCET 2018, the candidate will be able to calculate probable scores by following the marking scheme of the exam.
How to challenge TS EAMCET 2018 answer key
- The Last date to raise objections on TS EAMCET 2018 is 10th May 2018.
- Candidates who want to file any complaints against the TS EAMCET answer key 2018, will be able to do so on payment of Rs. 5,000 (Rs. 2000 for SC/ST candidates).
- The payment can be made through credit/debit card.
- If a challenge is upheld, the fee will be refunded.
- Also, the candidate will have to log-in to the complaint portal TS EAMCET 2018 Objection on preliminary Key using below details:
- Payment Reference ID
- Transaction ID
- TS EAMCET Application Number
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- The candidate will also be required to furnish other details like:
- The complaint must also be supported by verifiable proof and reach the concerned department before the last date.
It is important to note that, complaints can be filed only against the preliminary TS EAMCET 2018 answer key and not the final answer key.