TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling
The candidates who have qualified in their entrance examination will have to register themselves for the counselling of TS EAMCET 2018. The candidates should verify their documents .Next the the counselling fees should be paid, the candidates will have to fill their selected colleges and courses according to their preference.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling Dates(tentative)
|Result of TS EAMCET 2018||Third week of May 2018|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling||Second week of June to First week of August 2018|
Procedure for TS EAMCET Counselling 2018
The counselling process for TS EAMCET 2018 begins with the registration and document verification. The whole process is conducted at TS EAMCET centers which are decided by the candidates.
The complete process of TS EAMCET 2018 counselling and seat allotment includes:-
- Document Verification
- Option Filling
- Final allotment of seats
- Fee payment and
- Reporting to the colleges
- Participating in subsequent rounds if required
- Seat withdrawal
Candidates who clear TS EAMCET 2018 are eligible to participate in EAMCET Counselling. The process is conducted in different phases. According to the ranks and scores, candidates are called up for TS EAMCET counselling, on different days.
For Physically handicapped/NCC/Sports & Games/Anglo-Indians category’s document verification will take place in Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only.
Steps in TS EAMCET Counselling 2018
Step 1:Registration for Certificate Verification
Candidates are required to register for certificate verification. The authorities have announced the registration dates and Helpline centers.
- One has to report at the center and should produce the rank card to the officer and then wait for their turn in the registration hall.
- When the rank is called, pay the processing fee and a receipt cum verification form is issued.
- Collect the verification form from the computer operator at the registration counter. One should make sure to verify the mobile no. and Aadhaar Card No.
- To complete the whole Registration Process, one has to enter TS EAMCET hall ticket no., Rank scored and sign in the register provided.
- Wait in the registration hall till the time you are called for Certificate Verification.
Step 2: Certificate Verification
- Candidates who have successfully registered for the document verification are called out.
- One needs to verify all the details (Gender, Category, DOB, Mobile and Aadhaar Card No., Eligibility etc) on registration cum verification form are correct or not. In case of any discrepancy, contact the verification officer for corrections.
- Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/BC categories, contact the caste verification officer. Submit their original caste certificates for verification and clearance. After verification, report to one of the Certificate Verification Officer.
- Candidates from OC Category have to directly report to the certificate verification officer.
- After getting all the documents and details verified, candidate will be issued a receipt for the same. Collect the print out of the same. If in case of any correction to be made, contact the Chief Verification Officer. Append your signature after verifying the data.
- Collect your manual option form and then leave the counselling hall.
Certificates Required for Verification
Candidates have to bring the following certificates in original along with 2 sets of Photocopies at the time of Counselling Process:
- TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card
- Aadhaar Card
- TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificates,
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
- For Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority Certificate needs to produce
- PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board- Only candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible
- CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer- Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in-service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- NCC & Sports- Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
- Minorities- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the headmaster
- Anglo-Indian- Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence
Stage 3: Post Preparation required before Exercising Option Entry
- A candidate has to select the college and course they wish to join. They need to select it in the form of priority.
- The options should be done from higher to lower preference. Select as many options as possible.
- The Seat Allotment for TS EAMCET 2018 is done according to the choices opted, vacancies available and courses opted.
- If all the vacancies are filled in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice, then one will be allotted a seat in subsequent order.
- Candidates opting for manual option entry form has to mention their district code, course code and college code they wish to get in. This option helps a candidate to save time and also helps to fill the details correctly online.
It is advisable to not fill the options in which you are not interested.
Stage 4: Logout
After successfully completing the of Option Entry, click on “Logout”. After clicking the tab, 3 Options will appear- “Save and Logout”; “Confirm Logout” and “Cancel Logout”.
- If you click on ‘Cancel Logout’, it will retain the Option Entry Form for entry to some more options.
- if you click on ‘Save & Logout’, it will save the option exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised.
- Clicking on ‘Confirm Logout’, it will directly display the details of the options saved up to that instant.
Candidates can add, modify or delete the details as many times as they want to within the time frame that is provided. The options saved in the server on the last day will be frozen. If you wish to change the frozen details, then you need to approach any of the help center provided. This will be the final chance to get any of the changes done.