TS EAMCET 2018 Seat Allotment
Seat allotment for the TS EAMCET 2018 list of selected candidates will be released in online mode by the admission authorities. The allotment letter should be downloaded by the candidates after submitting theirTS EAMCET 2018 hall ticket number, date of birth and password.
The selected candidates have to confirm their seat through self-joining system. After their seat is confirmed, the candidates will have to download their joining report which will have their admission number . Along with the joining report and other documents, the selected candidates will have to report at their respective colleges for confirmation of admission.
TS EAMCET 2018 Seat Allotment Dates(tentative)
|1||Result of TS EAMCET 2018||Third week of May 2018|
|2||TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling||Second week of June to First week of August 2018|
|3||Announcement of First Allotment List||Fourth week of June 2018|
|4||Result of Second Allotment List||Third week of July 2018|
|5||Reporting at Allotted College||Fourth week of July 2018|
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling
The candidates who have qualified in their entrance examination will have to register themselves for thecounselling of TS EAMCET 2018. The candidates should verify their documents . Next the the counselling fees should be paid, the candidates will have to fill their selected colleges and courses according to their preference. The seat allotment of TS EAMCET 2018 will be done only for the registered candidates.
Procedure for TS EAMCET Counselling 2018
The counselling process for TS EAMCET 2018 begins with the registration and document verification. The whole process is conducted at TS EAMCET centers which are decided by the candidates.
The process includes:-
- Document Verification,
- Option Filling
- Fee payment and
- Reporting to the colleges
- Participating in subsequent rounds if required
- Seat withdrawal
Candidates who clear TS EAMCET 2018 are eligible to participate in EAMCET Counselling. The process is conducted in different phases. According to the ranks and scores, candidates are called up for TS EAMCET counselling, on different days.
Note:For Physically handicapped/NCC/Sports & Games/Anglo-Indians category’s document verification will take place in Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only.
Steps in TS EAMCET Counselling 2018
Stage 1:Registration for Certificate Verification
Candidates are required to register for certificate verification. The authorities have announced the registration dates and Helpline centers.
- One has to report at the center and should produce the rank card to the officer and then wait for their turn in the registration hall.
- When the rank is called, pay the processing fee and a receipt cum verification form is issued.
- Collect the verification form from the computer operator at the registration counter. One should make sure to verify the mobile no. and Aadhar Card No.
- To complete the whole Registration Process, one has to enter TS EAMCET hall ticket no., Rank scored and sign in the register provided.
- Wait in the registration hall till the time you are called for Certificate Verification.
Stage 2: Certificate Verification
- Candidates who have successfully registered for the document verification are called out.
- One needs to verify all the details (Gender, Category, DOB, Mobile and Aadhaar Card No., Eligibility etc) on registration cum verification form are correct or not. In case of any discrepancy, contact the verification officer for corrections.
- Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/BC categories, contact the caste verification officer. Submit their original caste certificates for verification and clearance. After verification, report to one of the Certificate Verification Officer.
- Candidates from OC Category have to directly report to the certificate verification officer.
- After getting all the documents and details verified, candidate will be issued a receipt for the same. Collect the print out of the same. If in case of any correction to be made, contact the Chief Verification Officer. Append your signature after verifying the data.
- Collect your manual option form and then leave the counselling hall.
Certificates Required for Verification
Candidates have to bring the following certificates in original along with 2 sets of Photocopies at the time of Counselling Process:
- TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card
- Aadhaar Card
- TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificates,
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
- For Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority Certificate needs to produce
PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board-Only candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible
CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer-Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in-service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
NCC & Sports- Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
Minorities- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the headmaster
Anglo-Indian- Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence
Stage 3: Post Preparation required before Exercising Option Entry
- A candidate has to select the college and course they wish to join. They need to select it in the form of priority.
- The options should be done from higher to lower preference. Select as many options as possible.
- The Seat Allotment for TS EAMCET 2018 is done according to the choices opted, vacancies available and courses opted.
- If all the vacancies are filled in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice, then one will be allotted a seat in subsequent order.
- Candidates opting for manual option entry form has to mention their district code, course code and college code they wish to get in. This option helps a candidate to save time and also helps to fill the details correctly online.
Note:It is advisable to not fill the options in which you are not interested.
Stage 4: Logout
After successfully completing the of Option Entry, click on Logout. After clicking the tab, 3 Options will appear- Save and Logout, Confirm Logout and Cancel Logout.
- If you click on Cancel Logout, it will retain the Option Entry Form for entry to some more options.
- if you click on Save & Logout, it will save the option exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised.
- Clicking on Confirm Logout, it will directly display the details of the options saved up to that instant.
Note:Candidates can add, modify or delete the details as many times as they want to within the time frame that is provided. The options saved in the server on the last day will be frozen. If you wish to change the frozen details, then you need to approach any of the help center provided. This will be the final chance to get any of the changes done.
Stage 5:Final Allotment of Seats
Candidates will be informed about the seat allotment via SMS to the registered mobile no. as well as online as per the notified dates. The seats will be allotted as per the candidates category, merit, gender, local area etc. The allotment order can be downloaded through Candidates Login by following the link Allotment Order.
Stage 6: TS EAMCET Fee Payment and Self-Reporting
- While making the fee, if the server indicates the tuition fee is null (zero), then the candidate can accept his allotment through self- reporting system placed in Candidate Login.
- Self-Reporting System: This means that you accept the seat allotted to you without submitting the original certificates/ documents at the reporting college immediately. You will still be eligible to participate in the subsequent counselling without losing your allotted seat. This will not only increase your chances of getting a better seat but also open up choices to select from.
- If tuition fee to be paid by the candidates is not zero, then they must download the bank challan and pay the tuition fee at any State Bank of Hyderabad branch in the state. Don’t forget to take the receipt for it. The bank challan can be downloaded from the allotment order page. Now, click on Self-Reporting System button. If the fee has been paid, your challan number, fee amount, bank transaction ID and branch will be displayed on the screen. Click on “Accept My Joining”. You joining details/report along with admission number is generated. Take print out of joining report and submit it along with allotment order at the respective college/institution.
Note:The joining report’s print out is to be produced at the time of college reporting.
Stage 7: Participating in Subsequent Phase(s) of Counselling (optional)
Candidates who are eligible to participate in this phase are:
- Candidate who have not yet participated in previous phases of counselling, can participate as a fresh candidate by attending Certificate Verification at one of HLCs (Help Line Centers).
- If no seat was allotted in previous counselling such candidate can also participate. Also, it is necessary that they has get their certificates verified.
- If a seat is allotted and you have not yet accepted the joining through self-registration. Then, the seat allotted stands cancelled and will be considered as vacant. Then candidate are eligible to participate in the web counselling but are not eligible to join the new college/ course allotted in the 2nd Phase.
- For the ones, who have paid the fee and accepted the joining letter are still eligible to participate in the process. But, if you choose the new seat then your previous allotment will automatically get cancelled.
Stage 8: Process of Withdrawal
At the end of TS EAMCET Counselling, if candidate still wants to cancel/ withdraw the allotted seat, they can do it before the stipulated date for cutoff.