UPSEE 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
UPSEE 2018 admit card will be available in online mode only from 29th April 11:00 am onwards.To download the UPSEE admit card 2018, candidates should enter their application number of UPSEE 2018, date of birth and password, While downloading the admit card the candidates must verify and ensure that all the information available is correct. In case of any mistakes, it must be informed to AKTU officials for correction.
Candidates must have at least 2 printout copies of the admit card with them. While appearing for the entrance test, candidates have to produce the admit card at the examination centre.
- Visit the official website (www.upsee.nic.in)
- Enter the UPSEE application number 2018, date of birth and password
- Admit card for UPSEE exam will be displayed
- Check all the particulars on the UPSEE 2018 admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the details on the admit card of UPSEE, the candidates must contact the examination authorities and get it rectified.
- After ensuring that all the details on the admit card are correct then, candidates must download the admit card take at least 2 printout copies of the card.
- Printout copies should be kept safe and should carry it to examination centre on the exam day.
Details displayed on the admit card
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Candidate's UPSEE 2018 Roll Number
- Candidate's Application Number
- Sub Category
- Rural Weightage
- Exam date, timings and venue
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Important instructions for UPSEE 2018
Significance of UPSEE Admit Card 2018
UPSEE 2018 admit card is a very important document
- Candidates will be not be allowed to take the test or enter the examination hall in case he/ she does not carry the admit card to the exam centre.
- The admit card should also have a Bar Code on it. In case there is no Bar Code on UPSEE admit card 2018, candidates can download it again.
- The details mentioned on the admit card should be the same as the candidates has filled in the application form of UPSEE 2018.
- UPSEE admit card 2018 should be kept safe and should not be torn or damaged.While showing it to the invigilator at the exam centre on the test day, the admit card should reflect all particulars very clearly and should be in a good condition
- Candidates must take 2 or more printout copies.
- In case candidates are unable to download their admit card of UPSEE 2018, then they must mail all their particulars to AKTU exam authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org