UPSEE Counselling 2018
UPSEE 2018 counselling will be conducted in three rounds in online mode. All the candidates who have qualified in the entrance exam need to register themselves to participate in the counselling session.the counselling process will be done in three rounds. The AKTU university will prepare a merit list for the candidates considering their UPSEE 2018 scores.
Candidates have to register for UPSEE counselling 2018, pay the fee and get their documents verified at the time of counselling. Next candidates can choose their colleges and courses in the order of priority and lock their choices.
UPSEE 2018 Counselling Schedule(tentative dates)
|1||Registration, payment of registration fee, uploading of documents and verification – Round 1||June 25, 2018|
|2||Choice filling and locking – Round 1||Fourth week of June 2018|
UPSEE Counselling Procedure 2018
Seats are allotted to candidates during UPSEE Counselling on the basis of their score/rank in the, in the UPSEE 2018 exam.
A stepwise UPSEE 2018 counselling procedure given below.
Step 1:Registration and counselling fee payment
Step 2:Document verification
Step 3:Filling of choices
Step 4:Seat allotment
Step 5:Online willingness by the candidates
1)Registration and counselling fee payment
Candidates have to register for counselling process by using their UPSEE 2018 application number and password. Once registered, candidates will have to pay the specified counselling fee in online mode via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Counselling fees for the 2018 will be updated as soon as it is released in the offical website.Untill then ,refer previous year counselling fee structure
UPSEE 2017 counselling fee
|General & OBC candidates||Rs 20,000|
|SC & ST candidates||Rs 12,000|
Candidates will have to upload the necessary documents and get it verified. The file size must be 200 KB while uploading. The list of documents which needs to be uploaded is given below.
The list of documents which needs to be uploaded is given below.
- UPSEE Admit Card 2018
- UPSEE Rank Card 2018
- Class XII Certificate & marks sheet
- Rural weightage certificate if applicable
- Domicile certificate
- Domicile certificate of his/ her parents (Father OR Mother) if the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside of U.P
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/ Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST, if applicable
- Subcategory certificate for Freedom fighters/Armed forces/ Physically handicapped as applicable
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates
- GDDA category certificate, if applicable
- Other Documents required (only if applicable)
- After document verification, candidates will be given a One-time-password (OTP) to login for choice filling
3)Filling of choices
Candidates have to fill their choice of colleges and courses in the order of their priority during choice filling. Candidates must fill as many choices as possible.