UPSEE 2018 Cutoff
After the results are declared by AKTU, cut off will be announced so that candidates who have been qualified can register for further processes. Cut off is the minimum marks/score required by the candidate to qualify for counselling.
The cut-off percentage of marks in UPSEE-2018 for the merit of successful candidates is 25% (20% for SC/ST) as per UP State Government order.
Factors influencing cutoff
- Difficulty level of the UPSEE 2018 entrance exam
- Past years Cut off trends
- Total number of participating institutes
- Total Number of seats available
- Total number of candidates who cleared the UPSEE exam
- Total Number of candidates who appeared for the entrance exam
Cut off is different for various branches, categories and institutes.
Category wise cutoff
|Category||Minimum Qualifying marks|