UPSEE 2018 Results
UPSEE results 2018 will be released by AKTU in the first week of June, 2018. Results will be based on the performance of the candidate.
The candidate can get his/her answer sheets scrutinized on payment of Rs. 5000/- per paper within seven days of declaration of result. The application for scrutiny may be submitted to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (U.P.) 226031 in writing.
Prior to the release of result, answer key would be released for the benefit of candidates.
Based on performance of the candidates in UPSEE-2018, separate merit lists will be prepared for each course.
Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject shall be available on website after the declaration of the result.
Steps to check UPSEE Results 2018
- Go to official website
- Click on Result link
- Enter UPSEE Application number and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit
- View the result. Download and take the printout of result
In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:
- Firstly, by the number of incorrect answers given. A candidate giving lesser number of incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit.
- Secondly, Candidate with higher age will be placed at higher merit.
- B. Tech./B.Des./MCA(Integrated): By the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry sections of Paper 1 respectively and then by age.
- B.Pharm: By marks obtained in Biology, Chemistry, Physics sections of Paper 2 respectively and then by age.
- B. Arch: By marks obtained in Drawing Aptitude, Mathematics & Aesthetics sensitivity section of Paper 4 respectively and then by age.
- B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering): By marks obtained in AG-I, AG-II, AG-III section of Paper 3 respectively and then by age.
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology): Same as applicable in B.Tech/B.Pharm
The cut-off percentage of marks in UPSEE-2018 for the merit of successful candidates is 25% (20% for SC/ST) as per UP State Govt. order.
Successful candidates shall be called for counselling according to their merit in UPSEE-2018 by giving intimation through Newspapers and website.
However, the allotment of seat shall depend on the availability of the seats on the day of counselling.
The successful candidates are advised to keep a close watch on websites https://aktu.ac.in or http://www.upsee.nic.in and Newspapers for counselling dates. The counselling schedule can be downloaded from the website.