UPSEE 2018 Seat Allotment
UPSEE 2018 counselling will be conducted in three rounds in online mode. All the candidates who have qualified in the entrance exam need to register themselves to participate in the counselling session.the counselling process will be done in three rounds. The AKTU university will prepare a merit list for the candidates considering their UPSEE 2018 scores.
Candidates have to register for UPSEE counselling 2018, pay the fee and get their documents verified at the time of counselling. Next candidates can choose their colleges and courses in the order of priority and lock their choices
Candidates are allotted seats during UPSEE seat allotment 2018 on the basis of their choice filling and merit list. After each round of seat allotment, candidates will get three options to freeze, float or withdraw their allotted seat.After each round, the seat allotment result of UPSEE 2018 will be announced.
UPSEE 2018 Seat Allotment(tentative dates)
|Seat allocation result – Round 1||Fourth week of June 2018|
|Online willingness by candidates – Round 1||Fourth week of June 2018|
|Registration, payment of registration fee, uploading of documents and verification – Round 2||First week of July 2018|
|Choice filling and locking – Round 2||First week of July 2018|
|Seat allocation result – Round 2||Second week of July 2018|
|Online willingness by candidates – Round 2||Second week of July 2018|
|Registration, payment of registration fee, uploading of documents and verification – Round 3||Second week of July 2018|
|Choice filling and locking – Round 3||Second week of July 2018|
|Seat allocation result – Round 3||Third week of July 2018|
|Online willingness by candidates – Round 3||Third week of July 2018|
|Spot Round for vacant seats at Government institutes||June 29-30, 2018|
UPSEE 2018 Seat Allotment
The seat allotment result will be announced once the provision to submit choices will end. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices made by the candidate and the merit secured by them.
Online willingness by the candidates
Candidate will have to ensure if they want to accept a seat or leave it or choose any other option. Candidates have to select three options to confirm seat allotment Freeze, Float and Withdrawal.
- Freeze:Candidates can choose to freeze their seat allotted, if they are satisfied and do not wish for up gradation. After selecting this option, candidates will have to download and print their provisional allotment letter. Candidates will have to report at the institute allotted on the specified date and time as mentioned in the letter. In case, candidates fail to report at the institute then their seat will be automatically cancelled.
- Float: Candidates can hold on to the seat allotted and ask for up gradation. This up gradation will be on the basis of the choices filled by candidates.
- Withdrawal:Candidates can leave the seat allotted and can choose to not participate in the further admission procedure. Candidates who are not satisfied with their allotted seat can use this option to not be considered for allotment in any subsequent rounds of counselling. Such candidates will be treated as withdrawn from all rounds of counselling. However, they will be able to participate in spot round of counselling only.
Important points for UPSEE Seat allotment
- If a seat is allotted to a candidate during later rounds of counselling then his or her earlier allotted seat (if any) will be automatically considered as cancelled.
- If a candidate participates in subsequent round of counselling by selecting “FLOAT” option and if a new seat could not be allotted to him or her then the previous allotted seat will be retained.
- If a candidate who is allotted a seat takes admission in the allotted institute then the registration fee submitted by him or her during counselling will be adjusted against the institute fee of the allotted institute and will be transferred to the allotted institute by the University, without deduction.