VITEEE 2018 Application form
VITEEE 2018 examination is conducted to offer admissions to B.Tech programmes and eligible candidates can study the opted courses in one of the VIT campus based on merit, rank, cut off etc. VITEEE Application form 2018 has been released in both online and offline mode from 9th November, 2017 and extended till 18th March, 2018.
Read the important instructions for filling OMR Application form (Offline mode)
- Please make sure that you are using the correct application form.
- Your application will be machine-processed. Use only black ball-point pen and CAPITAL letters to enter the required information.
- Use only pencil to shade the circle to correspond with the code / appropriate alphabet / numeral, which you have entered as your option.
- Do not scribble, smudge, tear or wrinkle the application form.Do not put any stray marks anywhere on the application form.
- Your photograph, signature and address, will also be scanned by a machine that recognizes only good quality images. Therefore, paste a recent, passport size, colour photograph of good quality and sign in the space provided with a black ball-point pen only. Do not stick an attested photograph.
- Write the complete address giving your name and PINCODE correctly and legibly. Please note that this block will appear as such in all our correspondence with you. In case you happen to make a mistake, cover the whole box with a slip of white paper of the same size and write your address on it. Your address must not exceed the box.
- The use of the address of any coaching centre/Institution is strictly prohibited. If anybody uses the address of any coaching centre/Institution in his/her application form, it will be rejected.
- Do not staple, pin, stitch or stick anything on to the application form. Paste only the photograph in the space provided.
- Ensure the correctness of your mailing address, the PINCODE, valid e-mail ID, telephone number with correct STD CODE and mobile number. Please note that VIT will not be responsible if communications do not reach you due to incomplete or illegible address, invalid e-mail ID or wrong mobile number.
- You must quote your application number for reference in all your future correspondence.
- The completed application form should be enclosed separately in the printed envelope provided, addressed to Director UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632 014 and sent through Registered Post or Speed Post, so as to reach the Office of Admissions on or before 28th February 2018.
- VIT will not be responsible for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit.
- Ensure that your application is complete in all respects. An incomplete application or an application filled in a language other than English will be summarily rejected.
- Options given in the application form cannot, in general, be altered at a later stage.
- The cost of the application material is non-refundable.
- You should retain a photocopy of the application form for your reference.
VITEEE 2018 Application form is both in online and offline mode.
The Online VITEEE 2018 Application form will be released at official website -www.vit.ac.in
The online applicants need not send the hard copy of the application form to the University.
For OMR application forms (Offline).
- The Prospectus and the information brochure for the B.Tech programme, along with the necessary enclosures which include the Application Form and a printed self addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment of`1200/- (Inclusive of GST) - from the various post offices as given in the VIT website:www.vit.ac.in
- Candidates can also obtain the application form in person from
- VIT University, Vellore Campus
- VIT University, Chennai Campus
- VIT Bhopal and
- VIT AP
by handing over a Demand Draft for 1200/- (Inclusive of GST) drawn in favour of VIT University, payable at the respective campuses.
- Candidates are advised to purchase the information brochure/application form only through the means mentioned above and not from any private publisher/ vendor. Fake application forms will not be processed and will be rejected.
Steps to Apply Application Form Online
Step 1: Registration
- Visit official website of VIT
- Click on New Applicant
- Candidates will be redirected to another page, where they must enter their Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile number and Email ID
- Click on Register once all the details are filled correctly.
- E-mail and SMS containing Username and Password will be sent to the registered mobile number and E-mail ID.
- Candidates must enter valid mobile number and Email ID also change of mobile number and Email ID is not permitted.
- Candidates can now login using the Login credentials (Username and Password) which was sent to them.
- After logging in click on Application form
Step 2: Filling up Online VITEEE Application Form
- Enter personal details such as name, DOB, address of correspondence, valid mobile number, E-mail ID, religion, nationality, community (MBC candidates should select either OBC or BC)
- Candidates must mention whether they require hostel accommodation or not.
Step 3: Fill the details regarding Education
- Next enter Educational qualification details such as educational details, qualifying exam, address of the school, VITEEE test city preference etc.
- An application number will be allotted to candidates after the necessary details are filled. Save the application number for future reference and proceed to make payment.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
Candidates can pay the application fee in both online and offline mode.
Fee for online mode: Rs. 1150/-
Fee for offline mode: Rs. 1200/-
Online mode: Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
Offline mode: DD in favour of VIT University
Step 5: Photograph and Signature upload
Specifications to upload photo and signature
|Photograph||10-200 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||10-200 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Step 6: Submit
After entering the details, uploading images and payment of fee, click on Submit
Save the application confirmation page for future.
Submission of offline application form
Details to be filled in offline application form remains same as online application form, offline application form must be filled in neat handwriting, use BLOCK letters wherever it is necessary and it must be sent via Registered or Speed post to the University, and DD can also be sent with it.
Last date to apply has been extended till 18th March, 2018.
Check VITEEE 2018 Application status.
- Login using username and password
- To access the status of application enter 10 digit Application number and verification code
- Click on Submit
VITEEE 2018 Application form correction.
- Visit official website
- Click on Application Correction
- Make changes in the required respective fields
- Check your filled VITEEE 2018 Application Form carefully before submitting
- Submit and save the application form
- Take print out of the application form and preserve it for the further use
Instructions for NRI and Foreign Application to fill VITEEE 2018 Form.
- Application number will be auto-generated after candidates fill the application form online. It should be used for all future correspondence.
- Foreign and NRI candidates have to upload necessary enclosures at the time of filling application form.
- Don't attach any demand draft with the application form.
- Keep all the documents ready in the required dimension and size before filling the application form. Documents required for NRI and Foreign candidates.
- Copy of class 10th mark statement or any other age proof.
- Copy of class 11th mark statement (if available ) or pre-final marks statement.
- Copy of class 12th marks statement or equivalent degree examination for Passed candidates or copy of class 11th marks for pursuing candidates.
- Certificate of Employment
- Sponsorship letter authenticated by father and mother
- Valid passport and visa copies of candidate along with copy of citizenship card
- Passport size photograph