VITEEE 2018 Results
VIT has announced VITEEE 2018 results on 27th April, 2018. he University will prepare Merit list based on the ranks. Cut off will be decided after which eligible candidates can participate in counseling process.
Steps to check result:
Contents of Results
- Application number
- Applicant name
- Date of birth
- Rank list/Merit list
A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in VITEEE-2018.
- There is no provision to send the marks of the candidates (selected or not selected) by post.
- At the time of publication of the results, the rank will be intimated through SMS, if the mobile number of the applicant is provided.
- Since the final grades are scrutinized with extreme care, there is no provision for re-grading and re-totalling.
- The photocopies of the answer sheets will not be made available.
- No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Equating is a statistical process that is used to adjust scores on test forms (that are approximately equivalent) so that scores On the forms can be used interchangeably
- Thus, equating is used to adjust scores of candidates who have taken different forms of a test, in order to facilitate meaningful and fair comparison for merit list and ranking of these candidates.
- The statistical procedure of Equal percentile Equating would be used by VIT to identify the percentile ranks for candidates, such that scores on different forms with the same percentile rank are considered to be equivalent.
- Thus, Percentile Rank is a unique and invariant position of the test taker in that group.
- A percentile Rank, say 90 Percentile Rank denotes that there are 90 percent of test takers who have scored below this score level and 10 percent above this test score.
- Candidates are advised not to make assumptions and predictions of their score or rank based on their own estimates of raw scores.
- Since it is a CBT utmost care will be given for the valuation process. Hence there will be no revaluation of the answers.
Scholarship under GV School Development Programme (GVSDP)
|Toppers of each State Board and Central Board||100% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years.|
|VITEEE rank holders of 1 to 50||75% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years.|
|VITEEE rank holders of 51 to 100||50% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years.|
|VITEEE rank holders of 101 to 1000||25% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years.|